Thread: Return of 8 gold dishes

Return of 8 gold dishes

I'm sure staples of the game are the apple pie, and roast chicken which sell for a whopping 8 gold when served to a customer, However when it comes to that profit margin the two stand alone.

Those 15 day goal bonus stoves that usually only have one recipe. Imagine if those gave a 8 gold serving, potentially at less than a 2 day cook time. It'd really make the 15 day goals worth chasing and more importantly it would add variety to the game.

for a long time the 15 day goals have been finished at a loss, I would be overjoyed to see something as exciting as a few new contenders stepping up to the 8 gold serving table. And I can't think of a better place to put it then behind a monumental achievement like the bi-monthly bonus goals.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    This is a fantastic idea and one I wholeheartedly support. The 14-day goals are WORK - for all the time, money, and effort that goes into completing a 14-day goal, a high-coin-yield bonus recipe would be a fantastic incentive to work towards and finish. I tend to skip 14-day goals if the prizes are not to my preference but this would absolutely motivate me to want to do more of them.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    I second that, but I would say how about 10 coin dish at end of 14 Day goal. It's harder to earn coins in RS than in BS. Gosh in BS there's tons of recipes at 10 coins and one even at 12 coins.