Thread: Confused about Expansions

Fashion Designer

Confused about Expansions

I have tried searching the forum and cannot find info on the following:
    * I have not been able to expand very far with the new parts (survey machine, new maps, etc) becase I haven?t gotten many of those parts. BUT I do keep getting old expansion permits, land deeds, and old maps. Will I need these in the future? If not, they are clogging my barn. Can someone tell me if I need to hang on to these old, original expansion parts?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    I have tried searching the forum and cannot find info on the following:
    * I have not been able to expand very far with the new parts (survey machine, new maps, etc) becase I haven?t gotten many of those parts. BUT I do keep getting old expansion permits, land deeds, and old maps. Will I need these in the future? If not, they are clogging my barn. Can someone tell me if I need to hang on to these old, original expansion parts?
    I think you're referencing Farm Story 2 - if you are, I found this post on expanding in the FS2 Main Guide that seems to have the answers to your question.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Closing thread for now. As this thread is not about Dragon Story and has been posted in wrong forum I have moved this thread to FS2. If you need it reopened please send a PM to Mod Judy or Mod Paul. This question has been asked multiple times so a look through FS2 threads will help. Thanks.