Thread: Bakery story bug

New Resident

Bakery story bug

I play bakery story and on the 5day goal the last one is the pretzel bunny for 8hrs. The oven does not let me collect after the 8hrs. It just comes up as tap to prepare food. Well I deleted the oven, put bit back up and it still did the same thing. Now I can?t get the goal finished in time to get my prize. I?m not going to buy 40 gems to get it when it?s your malfunction on your end.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mellaluv View Post
    I play bakery story and on the 5day goal the last one is the pretzel bunny for 8hrs. The oven does not let me collect after the 8hrs. It just comes up as tap to prepare food. Well I deleted the oven, put bit back up and it still did the same thing. Now I can?t get the goal finished in time to get my prize. I?m not going to buy 40 gems to get it when it?s your malfunction on your end.
    This is a known bug with the icons when prepping/serving the recipe that Mod pixie has flagged with the team.

There's a bug report on the matter here that has more details and explains how to serve the recipes until it's fixed.