Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/13: Tourist Trap | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Make 4 Merhunter go to a coffin before doing Adventure so it checks off that part of goal
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-13-23 at 05:36 PM. Reason: removed text about word filter

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    At first I was not going to bother because I didn?t care for the look of the characters. Then I got a look at the Oceanic Retreat and the grand prize drops and changed my mind!

Attachment 70054

Attachment 70055

I also want that shell fountain. In my back yard!

Attachment 70056
    Ditto to all you said!

Nightclub Owner
    The art is gorgeous, as always and I really love that the style of these 'tropical' items will match up with ones we've gotten in the past. If I plunked the Oceanic Getaway down beside the Tropical Getaway, you would think they were released together. Same with the Mango cart, it fits in perfectly and I love that! Also really like that the new Getaway is several small buildings on one footprint, I think this is a great idea and look forward to seeing more like this.

The gnomes will be a welcome addition to my realm regardless of drops - they're so adorable that I have a dedicated gnome section and it happens to have some empty space just for the newbies Leo's drops look promising but I am cautious with my joy until I see what the timer will be. The other beam/block droppers I have are 2-8 hour timers but lately it feels like they've been giving long timers for items that don't warrant them. Fingers crossed!

Rhino Keeper
    No troll camp drops in two collections and no merhunter spawn in 17 cows. I give it one more day but if this keeps up, i quit. Not going to set timers two weeks, its not a job!

Oh? by accident collected from a farmhouse and a merhunter spawned! Missed that conversation, i thought it was cows, my bad

Fashion Designer
    Love the drops from the main prize. Will make it easier to upgrade buildings, just hoping timer is not too long.

Fruit trees are dropping the Tropical Timber.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by luvinspoon View Post
    Make 4 Merhunter go to a coffin before doing Adventure so it checks off that part of goal
    Which goal unlocks the Adventure? Is it goal 5? Can’t understand this post anymore…
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Executive Chef
    Fangbeasts are needed for the third craft item.
    The Mango Tree spawns fangbeasts (and skunkupine).

Goal 5 should trigger the adventure. I am on goal 4 which is the introduction of the third craft. Goal 5 should start the upgrade goals, which typically require 4 new beast drops and these drops are also needed for the adventure.

Edit: just started goal 5, the adventure is now available. Golden Apples
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 07-14-23 at 03:56 AM.

Fashion Designer
    No blocks from troll camp either this morning!

I was thinking that the art doesnt match the vision I have in mind for my kingdom. But. The drops from the prizes are sweet for someone at my level. So I think I can find a corner of the map to take beach themed!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast