Thread: Glimmerwood Idol Goal - Crafts Issue

Nightclub Owner

Glimmerwood Idol Goal - Crafts Issue

EDIT: Dig some digging and neighbor confirmed this craft only unlocks after final upgrade. So, not a bug, just not the best goal flow? Anyway, no bug feel free to delete/lock Mods. Sorry!

I'm working on the current event but the Side Goal, Glimmerwood Idol crafts aren't unlocking properly.

I crafted the Mule and the Owl when the SG task asked for them and the Owl craft unlocked as it should have. Now, though, it wants me to craft Supply Barrels and the craft won't unlock:

Goal Book:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Glimmerwood Idol SG4 book.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	124.3 KB 
ID:	69864

Craft Option:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Glimmerwood Idol SG4 craft.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	131.6 KB 
ID:	69865

Even after upgrading my Ancient Tomb another level, the craft remained locked.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a similar problem but my Owl craft won't unlock. see my post below. I have now upgraded to level three but the Owl craft is still locked.

I crafted one Pack mule (Glimmerwood Idol goals) and moved on to the owl goal. The owl craft is still locked by goal. Force close did not solve the issue. These are separate (but connected) goals from the Treasure Hunters goal line . In Treasure Hunters I’m on goal three waiting for grappling hooks to upgrade to level three.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    I have a similar problem but my Owl craft won't unlock. see my post below. I have now upgraded to level three but the Owl craft is still locked.

I crafted one Pack mule (Glimmerwood Idol goals) and moved on to the owl goal. The owl craft is still locked by goal. Force close did not solve the issue. These are separate (but connected) goals from the Treasure Hunters goal line . In Treasure Hunters I’m on goal three waiting for grappling hooks to upgrade to level three.
    I am having the same issue with the owl craft still locked, while I am working on upgrading to level 4.

Rhino Keeper

Me too

Quote Originally Posted by agqt02 View Post
    I am having the same issue with the owl craft still locked, while I am working on upgrading to level 4.
    Same place. And same issue.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post

The owl finally unlocked, once I got to level 4.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It would appear that this is not an issue once you get to the right goal. I'll close thread for now as resolved. thanks for the update Anniras and confirmation agqt02.