Thread: Latest Sale

Rhino Keeper

Latest Sale

Fairy Crossroads is back! Cheapest 5 dragon habitat ever! It has been like 7 years since it was last available. This is a steal if you are out of space so you can replace a ton of habitats. Lots of other cheap dragons and habitats as well. Maybe they will bring back some old GPDs again soon?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    Fairy Crossroads is back! Cheapest 5 dragon habitat ever! It has been like 7 years since it was last available. This is a steal if you are out of space so you can replace a ton of habitats. Lots of other cheap dragons and habitats as well. Maybe they will bring back some old GPDs again soon?
    Yes, I'm sending my wish to the Stillfront Group to bring these gold producing dragons back and at the prices they were at when they were released. Not that 4000 gold garbage of the newer ones.

Thank you for the tip!

Out of gold now haha

Rhino Keeper
    I got 18 Fairy Crossroad habitats in the last sale. Thank you Mikep 101 and all of you for not specifically mentioning the sale of it for 53 gold just in case it was a mistake, lol.

Nightclub Owner
    I haven't played in years but when I saw they relisted the Crossroad, I logged in and bought a few with the gold I had just in case I ever decide to come back, lol. Now, if/when I do come back I've got five empty habitats ready and waiting for new dragon babies.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I haven't played in years but when I saw they relisted the Crossroad, I logged in and bought a few with the gold I had just in case I ever decide to come back, lol. Now, if/when I do come back I've got five empty habitats ready and waiting for new dragon babies.
    Exactly why I sold off 18 blue and green habitats and replaced them with Fairy Crossroads. I was prepared to buy 7 more but they shut the sale down which made me kind of sad. Hey, at least I made space for 90 dragons, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Ive learned to not mention pricing on things. It was an awesome deal. It was previously 75 gold. I replaced a dozen or so 5 dragon habitats with the fairy cross road ones. Trying to get all of mine the same for each type now. I'm out of room for new ones. I'm about 35 dragons away from being out of space for dragons, because I refuse to breed and store dragons. Doesnt match my choice for playing. My next goal is all dragons to level 10 and then probably will be done after 10yrs of play.