Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sugary Seaside Feedback

Farm Supplier
    Higher requirements (140 recipes at 1 hour each) and lower quality prizes is what you offer to drive customers away. It’s a disincentive!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AbbyStop View Post
    Exactly,I aborted Mission!!
    Quote Originally Posted by honeygirl101 View Post
    It really is a lot of work. WTH?
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    Thanks updated to post #1 🙂👍

Wow this is allot servings for Part 3 with Part 4 still to come, idk if I even want to unlock 3rd recipe on Tiki 😳

Come on S8 this is unreasonable for a tiny 4th place prize 😟
    Quote Originally Posted by naalmu View Post
    Honestly I am going to stop at the second part. I am not making 70 of anything just to get new recipes because that is the only reason I started the goal. I was not planning to do part 4. The amount of coins being spent on these goals are way more than the worth of the prize. I do not bother with 14 day anymore. I guess these will be next.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    The increased amount of recipes is ridiculous!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexib23 View Post
    70 of anything is ridiculous on a 5 day goal & having 2 at a time is even worse. Especially for a small prize. I will do it just long enough to unlock all of the recipes.
    I agree with this 10000% and will absolutely be voicing this over with a request to see this changed. These are eclipsing the 14-day side goals in difficulty now, and those have 14 days to complete with far better prizes at the end!

Staff may not be online today as today is a holiday, but if there's any additional feedback you'd like to include (dissatisfaction with prizes; quality of recipes; quality of prizes; length of goal (this one's less likely to change than others, unfortunately); etc, etc.) - please post here and I'll include that as well in my report over.

I can also put up a poll on this thread if everyone would like, based on what data points they would like conveyed to the team.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    I completely agree all this ridiculous amount of cooking just for a small prize!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I agree with this 10000% and will absolutely be voicing this over with a request to see this changed. These are eclipsing the 14-day side goals in difficulty now, and those have 14 days to complete with far better prizes at the end!

Staff may not be online today as today is a holiday, but if there's any additional feedback you'd like to include (dissatisfaction with prizes; quality of recipes; quality of prizes; length of goal (this one's less likely to change than others, unfortunately); etc, etc.) - please post here and I'll include that as well in my report over.

I can also put up a poll on this thread if everyone would like, based on what data points they would like conveyed to the team.

Thanks Pixie, hope they'll listen.

I would welcome a poll, that would be great 😃👍

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by rawan_taleb View Post
    I tend to just finish the 5 days anyways even when I dont like the prize, but this time will just stop at part 3 to unlock the last recipe.

Would personally like nicer prizes (subjective I know) for the first 5-day of the goal cycle. The second 5-day is always great with the echo oven prize, can make a few gems and I stopped playing for several years so missed a lot. At least the ice cream/gelato corner side goal prize is great.
    I do too for the new recipes but I stopped at part 2. I refuse to spend coins on this.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post

Thank you for reaching out. I remember the old days when we needed 10/10 per item. We all adjusted when it changed to 12/28 etc. Then it was shortened to 14 days. Then they added the 5 day goal at the beginning and the end of the 14 day. Now the amounts required are truly insane. I feel bad for new players because there is no way they are completing these. I have 50+ appliance slots and millions in coins but I refuse to do these. It feels like a job trying to tackle the 14 day, side 14 day and 2 side goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, things are out of hand! I couldn't start this one because all of my oven slots were full on the two I was already doing...then I saw the cost of the Tiki Oven! No way!! And now to see all of the recipes needed and the prize-so glad I couldn't start it!! lol

Executive Chef

Final Goal Prize "Tropical Planter" 1x1

I like it very nice and goes well for summer themes, I just think for being a 5 Day goal and prize being a 4th place item from BEACH RESORT BOX, goal was ridiculously unreasonable in amounts/time required, should've been less. The 1st or 2nd place prizes from BEACH RESORT BOX would've definitely been better choices for this 5 day goal, the coins and time spent more fairly proportionate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12