Thread: Anyone else having trouble staying connected

Rhino Keeper

Anyone else having trouble staying connected

Its gotten horrible the last week. I have to open close the game multiple times to take off and put food on for it to take. Only games I have trouble with are these

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    Its gotten horrible the last week. I have to open close the game multiple times to take off and put food on for it to take. Only games I have trouble with are these

Oh I'm facing a problem too. When I first play BS in the morning, it takes some time to load, a few minutes and it is only happening on BS aswell (not that I have other Storm8 games on my device!)
    Dangerously Cute with some kindness. Be happy don't worry 💓❤️

Yes same here, and Cappuccinos didn?t count because it crashed

I'm facing the same problem ..and often do..I'll put food to cook but the connection will be lost and then when I'll login again to check ,the food wont be cooking at all...so much time gets wasted because if this..a lot of food gets spoiled too because of this...I'll make some changes in my bakery and close the game.but when I'lllogin again ,all the changes will be undone...

Rhino Keeper
    Exactly! Restaurant story is even worse. I kid u not took 9 times loading to take off food

Moving to Bugs and Issues

The recommended course of action is usually to close the game, toggle the WiFi off and on, and then restart the game, assuming it's an internet connectivity issue. That being said, as it's been affecting multiple users recently, I'll flag this over for the CMs in case there is a deeper problem needing addressing.

If you haven't contacted Support already for help with this issue, you are encouraged to do so. The link is in my signature below
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post

The recommended course of action is usually to close the game, toggle the WiFi off and on, and then restart the game, assuming it's an internet connectivity issue. That being said, as it's been affecting multiple users recently, I'll flag this over for the CMs in case there is a deeper problem needing addressing.

If you haven't contacted Support already for help with this issue, you are encouraged to do so. The link is in my signature below

I've done the WIFI thing many times before and for me it worked
    Dangerously Cute with some kindness. Be happy don't worry 💓❤️

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post

Update: if you're still being affected by this issue, and the WiFi toggle has not worked to fix it, the team recommends contacting Support directly for further assistance (link in my signature below).
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~