• All Chapter 5 neighbour request received same day

32 72.73%
  • All Chapter 9 neighbour request received same day

33 75.00%
  • The adventure drops were really helpful

23 52.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/08: Adventures in Thickethelm | storybook info on page 1

Executive Chef
    I also have been having rollbacks, at the start of each of the last two days primarily.

Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    I recall someone mentioning that the rollbacks could be associated with wifi issues, but just got a new stronger modem with higher bandwidth and rollbacks are happening more frequently this afternoon, interfering with my ability to collect needed resources for storybook. Frustrated camper here!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    I've been having a lot of rollbacks as well. It's definitely not fun. I've tried all the various trouble-shooting over the years but it seems to be just a temporary fix at best.
    Seriously! Rollbacks have absolutely NOTHING to do with our devices, or the quality of our Wi-Fi signals.

I experience it playing in any of CS’ events (and DS’ in the past), regardless of the device I play on or the Wi-Fi or mobile service. I have a 2 gb commercial grade line and 5G mobile and this current event still rolls-back at random times.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Mod Warning:
    Talk about rollbacks etc are not about this event and are off topic and are derailing the thread which is a violation of forum rules. Take the discussion over to the correct forum if you want to continue. Any further posts will be removed.

New Resident
    Goal 9, neighbour requests - I can see from messages that neighbours delivered their help up to 2 hours ago, yet the goal still saying 0/15. Force closed etc, no update to goal?..
    UPDATE. Neighbours responding that I have asked in the past 2 hours are showing up in the count, but not this mornings ones….. sigh.
    Last edited by Luxmaniac2; 06-16-23 at 04:32 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I'm short on jewelry. Still have 5 crafts to do (clouds and candles) so I need 25 more jewels. My mines hardly give any jewels, and I'm also out of coal, so I can't make them in the magic forge either.

I have been holding off on upgrading to keep collecting and I am a little afraid
    I may have skipped a day and miss the deadline?.

The home screen thumbnail says 2 days left. The countdown I see when I hit the thumbnail says 1 day left. I am on goal five, chapter eight holding off upgrading to collect balloons?. Have I gotten myself a day behind?and need to move ahead NOW?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CabreraChalet View Post
    I have been holding off on upgrading to keep collecting and I am a little afraid
    I may have skipped a day and miss the deadline?.

The home screen thumbnail says 2 days left. The countdown I see when I hit the thumbnail says 1 day left. I am on goal five, chapter eight holding off upgrading to collect balloons?. Have I gotten myself a day behind?and need to move ahead NOW?
    You should be on goal 9 if your timer says 1(2) day(s).

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    You should be on goal 9 if your timer says 1(2) day(s).

I thought that might be right. thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    I just sent the neighbors requests for Chaper 9.

59 of my neighbors are not receiving the request because it said I have already sent requests earlier today, which I didn't.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vlindertje58 View Post
    I'm short on jewelry. Still have 5 crafts to do (clouds and candles) so I need 25 more jewels. My mines hardly give any jewels, and I'm also out of coal, so I can't make them in the magic forge either.
    Jewels have been my downfall as well! I bought some Dark Cave Formations, but they cost 30 gems each. They take 10 chops and usually give a few jewels. If you look up jewels in inventory, it should tell you all the items that drop Jewels.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.