Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/25: Much Ado About I Do event | Realm Master LB | info on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shellygoodtimes View Post
    FYI... Seems the Floral Wedding Horse does NOT spawn golems.
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    There are quite a few horses that do not spawn golems, here are a few: SNIP
    Just remember that there is a huge list of all horses that do (with pictures) and don't spawn the glimmer golem in the HUB thread and linked on page 1 in post 1

I've been trying to remember to check on this when a new horse is released. There is only 1 horse in the "Don't know" list.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-06-23 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Just remember that there is a huge list of all horses that do (with pictures) and don't spawn the glimmer golem in the HUB thread and linked on page 1 in post 1
    Yes, I know. This one wasn't on the list (at the time) and I was checking for it since I put it on the board. Just thought I'd give a heads up.
    Thanks for all you do. Those lists are very helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    No carry over. The chests become simple deco.
    I?m sorry. Yes, the chest are deco, but what about the faeries?

I?ve got 99 faeries that I could use to make that non spawning horse?or can I use those 99 gold faerie thingies on the next go around?or do they disappear?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CabreraChalet View Post
    I?m sorry. Yes, the chest are deco, but what about the faeries?

I?ve got 99 faeries that I could use to make that non spawning horse?or can I use those 99 gold faerie thingies on the next go around?or do they disappear?
    The faeries (and the current crafts) will remain in the Faerie Atrium until the 14th, after that they'll disappear and when the next event comes around, the counters will start at zero.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    There are quite a few horses that do not spawn golems, here are a few:

Brutus the Bandit's Armored Horse
    The Vampire Horse
    The Armored Winter Steed (this one drops Mithril though)
    The Underworld Steed
    Favio's Steed
    The Cranberry Pony
    The Armored Brimstone Steed
    The Shadow King's Steed
    The Steed of Roses (this is a weekly energy dropper)

Just to name a few.

It's also important to know that not all Cows are created equally when it comes to spawning monsters and not all pigs can be attended to for the clearing of goals.
    Oh, yes, I know that there are horses that don't spawn the golem (thank you for the list, though), but I would think that, going forward, S8 could design all new horses to spawn the golem, but maybe there is some reason that they don't want to do that. I don't know. It just looks like they could make that happen for all new horses as they are released.

There are some pigs that I have out just because I think they're cute, but I don't collect from them unless I'm low on bacon, and they don't all spawn monsters. I'm ok with it. it would just be nice if things were a little more consistent.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The faeries (and the current crafts) will remain in the Faerie Atrium until the 14th, after that they'll disappear and when the next event comes around, the counters will start at zero.
    This is what I thought as well. Yet the event just ended and the crafts are gone!
    Hoping its a temporary glitch and/or S8 fixes. I was going to gem to craft the horse.

Executive Chef
    Finished this morning and love the fluttering all over.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F35144C9-A1D6-4638-BA85-2952BFAA5498.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	240.7 KB 
ID:	69533

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    This is what I thought as well. Yet the event just ended and the crafts are gone!
    Hoping its a temporary glitch and/or S8 fixes. I was going to gem to craft the horse.
    The text in the Atrium definitely said they would be there until 6/14...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B254E79E-78C9-40E4-8561-F150C8C98B71.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	323.3 KB 
ID:	69537

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've reported the removal of the crafts in the Atrium

Rhino Keeper
    Well, barely finished the event for the wedding couple by setting a timer every two hours for nearly two weeks, the Troll inks started dropping on tuesday. This event was too time consuming with a trollcamp droprate that was way too low. And combining the event with two weeks of trying to get points for hits made it a chore instead of fun. To top it off, the faerie chests dropped less gold faeries than usual AND the craft has now disappeared, so no horse. I played CS since it started but have never had an event as hard as this (and the prizes used to be way better), so im going to take another break, at least from the timed events. Good luck everybody, and i sure hope the events will get less hard cause we dont need another dayjob.