Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Madam Makeda's mini events ongoing discussion thread

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    The new Monster Hunt leader board does not give points for fighting monsters. That seems very odd. I'm only getting points for doing the trades in the Realm Master window.
    To elaborate further, this is not a Monster Hunt, but I can see why it is confusing because the graphics used for this event (the icon on the side, the screen that comes up) look just like Monster Hunt graphics. However, this is a different kind of event called "Realm Master." You get points for delivering the requested items and also for a few things you can do around your kingdom, like throwing cabbages (at this time it's tomatoes) in the Baron's Tent, and, as SW mentioned, from the event building and maybe a tree - I haven't been chopping trees, so I don't know. As in a Monster Hunt, you can also purchase boosts to get more points for trading items and for throwing cabbages, etc. I should have been boosting - I have traded a ton of items so far today and am in third place. I'd be in first or second if I'd boosted. I won last time. This time I'll probably have to be content with just completing the goals.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    I?ll test again next weekend, but it sure seems odd I went from Enchanted Beams and Blocks to coins, especially when I?m not maxed out on inventory of anything ?valuable.?
    I'm pleased to report that I completed a Traveler's Trade and received a Spellbound Block. Last week I must have just been having a few days of bad luck.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes that's how it's supposed to be. You will get points from collecting from the event building and I think you get 1 from a mango tree while chopping.
    Thanks. I also noticed one did get added on while I fought the Merhunter.

Thank you too SummerSwan51.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Be sure to check out the Summoner's Portal and Mystic Decor Shoppe! We've put some new additions in today
    I am not sure the Mystic Decor Shoppe has anything new, unless I am missing something
    (mystic pond, gates and fences are the only items I see in my shoppe)
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Farm Supplier
    Nothing new for me too….

Executive Chef
    The new Crystal creatures in Summoner's Portal are beautiful & drop ENERGY woo hoo!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0952.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	128.1 KB 
ID:	70068
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've done another batch of work in the master thread and replaced the info on page 1 in post 1 of this thread that have links to all the various components of the mini-event. I've requested the drops info already for the 4 crystal items released this last weekend. I agree with you Sofia, they are stunning!

There's still loads of goal info missing in the master thread... If any players have accurate and complete information I can add it. I know there has been posts made here with some scarce steps, but they haven't had enough info in them for me to copy them. Please remember we are a community forum and I really can't do it all by myself. I'm not asking anyone to go out of their way to present it exactly as I do, but complete sets of screen shots are super helpful as they have a lot of what I need. Instructions on how to post pictures are in the HUB and also in the Baron's Tent thread on page 1.

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0373.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	128.3 KB 
ID:	70070
    New entry in mystic decor shoppe….Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0374.jpeg 
Views:	26 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	70071

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've done another batch of work in the master thread and replaced the info on page 1 in post 1 of this thread that have links to all the various components of the mini-event. I've requested the drops info already for the 4 crystal items released this last weekend. I agree with you Sofia, they are stunning!

There's still loads of goal info missing in the master thread... If any players have accurate and complete information I can add it. I know there has been posts made here with some scarce steps, but they haven't had enough info in them for me to copy them. Please remember we are a community forum and I really can't do it all by myself. I'm not asking anyone to go out of their way to present it exactly as I do, but complete sets of screen shots are super helpful as they have a lot of what I need. Instructions on how to post pictures are in the HUB and also in the Baron's Tent thread on page 1.
    I have the full info/pics for the goals we get with Suri (Minion Madness Pt. 2) - I see it's not in the HUB thread so if you need it, let me know and I'll write up the dialogue and goals and PM them to you.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1693229

The 4 new crystal crafts have been added to the Inventory section of the master thread. I've linked the specific post for the Summoner's Portal. These crafts will not trigger a story/goals, they are a craft only.

Please have a look in that thread for the drops

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast