Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Madam Makeda's mini events ongoing discussion thread

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone tell me the goals for Suki and Suri, please? I've looked on the locked dedicated thread, but it's missing the infos for Suki (goals 1 and 2) and Suri (all 3 goals).

Edit: I've already crafted them both and below is all the info I have so far.

Suki

Goal 1 - Plant corn (10); Harvest corn (10); Give corn (75)
    Goal 2 - Fish in the Pond (10 visits); Give Suki water (50); Give Suki fish (80)
    Goal 3 - Cook something (10)

Suri

Goal 1 - Plant hot peppers (30); Harvest hot peppers (30); Give hot peppers (75)
    Last edited by azriX2012; 06-08-23 at 05:21 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by luvinspoon View Post
    Yeah we need to be able to use Seeker Crystals more..
    Seeker crystals are similar in importance as staff tokens in MH?s. That?s went they're a bit rare. Almost all items that we summon/purchase use seeker coins, similar to gold troll tokens in MH?s. I?m sure the developers will add more items, similar to how items are added to the MRC using various types of crystals and/or coins. Depends if you?re interested in any of the items currently available. Players do have the option to not participate every time MM visits for what ever reason is personal to them.

I?m happy to keep going, by doing crystal trades and spawning goblins when they are available. I like the goblins looks and drops (they drop items that can be used with the gnomish items that the Elven trades have started asking for).

Fashion Designer
    My hits are not registering on the RM board. Do I need to get into support (being the weekend when MM will be over)? The same thing happened to others last time there were 3 simultaneous events namely RM/MH, MM and regular fortnightly event. Is there some way this overload can be fixed so it doesn’t happen every time?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by luvinspoon View Post
    Yeah we need to be able to use Seeker Crystals more..
    Do you mean the seekers which are blue, or the travellers which are purple? If you get the Mystic Decor Shop you can buy different coloured fences for 10 of the travellers crystals (purple ones). Otherwise they are the same as the Shiel tokens in MH?s, an over abundance compared to the others.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    My hits are not registering on the RM board. Do I need to get into support (being the weekend when MM will be over)? The same thing happened to others last time there were 3 simultaneous events namely RM/MH, MM and regular fortnightly event. Is there some way this overload can be fixed so it doesn’t happen every time?
    I don't think defeating goblins is supposed to count towards the realm master. Was the same last time. They're not listed in the ways to get points on the RM tab.

Nightclub Owner
    Realm Master (RM) is all about materials and event items
    Beast Master (BM) is all about defeating spawns
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Thank you both

Fashion Designer
    Is the Realm Master thing explained anywhere? In particular, I'd like to know what "complete tasks around your realm" actually means. I'm not that bothered about it as an event but it's bugging me!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    Is the Realm Master thing explained anywhere? In particular, I'd like to know what "complete tasks around your realm" actually means. I'm not that bothered about it as an event but it's bugging me!
    When you click on the RM icon to get the pop up where you can see your placement or trade stuff in, there's a tab at the end labeled How To. If you click on that, it should show you the different things you can do to get points.

I'm having issues with my internet at the moment so I can't open the game to show you the current image, but this is the one from last RM:

hello, in “real master” i need armors, can you tell me where to find them? thank you

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast