Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/11: From Cover to Cover | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    So is the cap for Fairytale Tome really three? The craft is still open, so if I craft a fourth one will I be unable to collect it?
    Well in all other events it was capped to 3, hence I copied the value. I wait to have more hats to craft an extra page and see if I can craft and place a 4th tome.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Well in all other events it was capped to 3, hence I copied the value. I wait to have more hats to craft an extra page and see if I can craft and place a 4th tome.
    I've crafted 4 so far and still have the ability to craft so if there's a cap, it's 5 or above.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've crafted 4 so far and still have the ability to craft so if there's a cap, it's 5 or above.
    then I suspect there is no cap (well the usual at 99). With 3 Tomes we have enough to get the Torn Pages, what takes eons is to spawn the Ephemeral Tomes!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Guess my 2nd account is extremely unlucky then with 2 hats out of 24. And did the refresh tip about force closing as well. Well, 9 more collection moments to go to get the final 6 hats; if i dont get them by tomorrow evening i guess i wont be able to finish even with hourly timers.
    How on earth did you get more fairytale tomes?! (Envious voice!)
    Last edited by gustafrog1; 05-18-23 at 06:49 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog1 View Post
    Guess my 2nd account is extremely unlucky then with 2 hats out of 24. And did the refresh tip about force closing as well. Well, 9 more collection moments to go to get the final 6 hats; if i dont get them by tomorrow evening i guess i wont be able to finish even with hourly timers.
    How on earth did you get more fairytale tomes?! (Envious voice!)
    Instead of waiting the full 3 hours for my mines to be ready, I log in every 2.5 hours and use a gem to speed up the final half hour of the timer. By doing this I get more chances for hats per day and the gems I'm spending are pretty much earned back throughout daily playing between my gem droppers and adventures so I feel it's a good use of them, for me personally.

Doing this, I'm currently crafting my 5th Fairytale Tome right now and I'm so glad I did get extra FTs. It's a super long slog to get enough Inky Pages just for ONE Ephemeral Page - so far, I've crafted one each day which is nuts for how often I'm logging in and slaying ETs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    then I suspect there is no cap (well the usual at 99). With 3 Tomes we have enough to get the Torn Pages, what takes eons is to spawn the Ephemeral Tomes!
    Little library has 1h collection time and ephemeral tomes are a guaranteed spawn from it, in addition to random spawns from fairytale tomes. I found that with hourly check ins and random spawns from 4 or 5 fairytale tomes plus spawn from the little library, I have roughly correct proportions of torn pages and inky pages to craft the ephemeral page. Just slow at the beginning when you have only 1 or 2 fairytale tomes.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Little library has 1h collection time and ephemeral tomes are a guaranteed spawn from it, in addition to random spawns from fairytale tomes. I found that with hourly check ins and random spawns from 4 or 5 fairytale tomes plus spawn from the little library, I have roughly correct proportions of torn pages and inky pages to craft the ephemeral page. Just slow at the beginning when you have only 1 or 2 fairytale tomes.
    Yeap but I cannot log in each 1 hour! Now the spawns from the tomes are very low, but I manage to craft 1 Page a day. 5 pages to go. Not speaking about the Enchanted Text, 5 pages to go...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Txor View Post
    I have an issue in the game with a monster spawned from red Acer tree, where I can't trigger the attack option. [removed]
    So any advice? The three orange boxes to attack won't show up, whenever I tap on the tome. Usually the ruler would also run towards it, but that doesn't happen either, the screen just move a little so I know I tapped the right spot. Sometimes I can get the orange boxes to appear but only for a nanosecond and I can't tap them before they disappear. At this point I've waisted two days on this, so I just want it gone, so I can quit this event and focus on my other goals.
    I am getting this too ... not so much that I cannot click on it, but that the attack boxes show up & promptly disappear. I've gotten good at a nanosecond delay tap with my finger hovering over the attack button & hitting a nanosecond after I tap the monster. I've tried all kinds of other things (force quits, phone reboots, etc).

/shrug

Ephemeral Tome is not dropping inky goo, I thought once I finished crafting the fairytale page it will start dropping again, bcoz it dropped the first two times and none since then and I hv defeated at least 10 plus Ephemeral Tome

I need help plz

New Resident
    This is the lamest story line I have ever played?Cover to Cover. To get 3 sets 8 hats from sparkling mine when each visit doesnt drop/in order to move on ti next stage. So,so,so lame. Been playing for years but this seems like a money grubbing challenge.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast