Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOAL: Cinnamon Roll With It - 2023 May 10 (5 Days)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Sadly, we're 3 for 3 with the flat trays this time

Blueberry Cinnamon Roll:
    Attachment 69213
    This tray doesn't even have color at all. I mean, white is a color, yes, but... flat AND white? That's got to be one, if not the worst, combo. Thanks Annira, for saving me the trouble of my counter dilemmas. I know where this one's going.
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

This Goal sucked. We need more time.
    I just started playing again, I was able to get my bakery back.
    I tried to get this goal for the roller coaster, I paid some gems because I thought it only had 3 parts. Well no... I feel robbed.
    I wish I knew this forum existed and read this post before anything.
    😪 Learned my lesson.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by andreampanda View Post
    This Goal sucked. We need more time.
    I just started playing again, I was able to get my bakery back.
    I tried to get this goal for the roller coaster, I paid some gems because I thought it only had 3 parts. Well no... I feel robbed.
    I wish I knew this forum existed and read this post before anything.
    �� Learned my lesson.
    Oh, no... that's too bad, but I'm glad you've found the forum now which should help with all your future goal planning.

The goal threads are created as soon as the goals are released but the full write ups take a bit longer. Specifically, the 5 day goal info is normally posted within half an hour of its release but 14 day goals usually take about an hour or two. I try to do quickly so players can make an informed decision as to whether or not they want to participate and to help make the goals as easy as possible for those who do want to participate.

Also, if you look in my signature below, you'll see a link to the current goal speculation calendar that should give you a heads up as to when to expect goals to drop. Since you've just started back, you may find it useful until you get into the swing of things with the new goal formatting.

Hope this helps and that you have a better time with the next goal

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123