Thread: Tips for leveling up

Farm Supplier

Tips for leveling up

Can someone give me tips to level up faster please?

Fashion Designer
    to earn as many stars as you can?
    bake constantly, consistently, use all space of your ovens. my fav are foods from swiss oven and southwest oven.
    buy decos and counters and tables and chairs as many as you can?
    basically just earn stars tho lol
    idk it's easier if you have a lot of coins to spare but if you don't, just bake constantly. look for the stars each food would give you and compare with its time to see which of them would earn you more stars in an hour

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 763862 View Post
    Can someone give me tips to level up faster please?
    To add to what Daengel shared above, making foods with high XP is really the best way to go. Yes, you get xp for purchasing items like decos but they don't give you anything else in return but by serving foods you'll be earning coins as well to help further your playing.

As for what foods would be best to serve, well that depends entirely on what level you are. Below in my signature you'll find a link to the Recipe Guide. If you click that link, it will take you to the thread that lists every recipe in the game, all the information for them and their images. You can go through the list and find which recipes on the basic oven/mixer offer the best XP for your current level.

Farm Supplier
    I typically make jasmine tea a lot of the time, I get 84xp for one 1 hour batch x15
    I think that's quite good?! I get 1200+ xp in every hour