Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 🔮 Castle Story: Madam Makeda's Trade Wagon | Summoner's Portal | Mystic Decor

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Goals for Bartolo - Gobbling Goblins

Bartolo: My arrows shall fly true! Ye will face my wrath.
    Goal 1:
    * Defeat Wandering Goblins 0/20 GO | note: only wandering goblins will count towards this goal from the various places they spawn from
    Rewards: 2x Rotten Cabbage
    Congratulations: Bartolo: A good warrior can admit defeat. Ye have bested me this time.

Bartolo: After summoning me and roughing me up, the least ye could do is feed me!
    Goal 2:
    * Give Simple Feasts 0/40 GIVE (skip 960 gems)
    * Give Hearty Feast 0/40 GIVE (skip 1440 gems)
    * Give Sweet Feast 0/40 GIVE (skip 2400 gems)
    Rewards: 3x Rotten Cabbage, Unlocks Gur craft in Summoner's Portal
    Congratulations: Bartolo: Blech! Those are all disgusting. Dreadful! This is what passes for food in your realm?

Ivy: You *actually* want some of my Skunku-Pies? I'm happy to help out!
    Goal 3:
    * Give Skunku-Pies 0/30 GIVE (skip 250 gems)
    Rewards: 5x Rotten Cabbages
    Congratulations: Bartolo: *BELCH!* Now that's a good meal!

Bartolo: I'm parched! Where can a goblin get some refreshments around here?
    Goal 4:
    * Visit a Tavern 0/1 GO
    Rewards: 20,000 coins, 5x Golden Egg, Unlocks Karan craft in Summoner's Portal
    Congratulations: Bartolo: This drink doesn't taste like roots but it'll do.

Dialogue:
    Spoiler: show

Goal 1:
    Bartolo: HISSSSS! Who are you! Be afraid of my arrows!
    Ruler: Hold on, we don't want to fight you!
    Bartolo: And yet ye summoned me?
    Ruler: We summoned you as a friend of the realm, not a foe.
    Bartolo: And ye expect me to simply trust ye? Ha! Ye will face my wrath!
    Ruler: We don't want to be your enemy. Why are you attacking us?
    Bartolo: Because ye've got crystals, of course!

Goal 2:
    Bartolo: Yer a strong warrior... and yer the ruler of this realm? I can see why Makeda chooses this place to visit. I promise that I shan't ever attempt to attack ye again. Of course, I can't speak for my brethren. I'm certain ye'll see more violent goblins 'round these parts... But it won't be me! I won't dare raise my bow against ye again... A peace treaty, of sorts... between me and you.
    Ruler: Well, that's good to hear.
    Bartolo: It's just that... treaties usually go both ways.
    Ruler: (frowning) Mhmm...
    Bartolo: I promise no more attacking ye fer yer crystals... Now... how about a little something fer me?

Goal 3:
    Bartolo: I'm starting to have doubts about this peace treaty of ours.
    Ruler: What's the matter?
    Bartolo: *That's* what passes fer food in this realm? Warm, roasted potatoes with salt, herbs, and butter? Slow cooked meats with seasoning blends and crusty, rustic bread? Just the thought of it makes me sick! My poor stomach is really rumbling now... I'm getting the urge to pick up me bow again!
    Ruler: Now hold on just a minute... We've got a lot of options here in the realm! If that stuff isn't appealing to you, I know just the thing for you.
    Goal 4:
    Bartolo: My compliments to yer chef! What a divine flavor. I'm going to have dreams about that flaky, stanky crust... Mmmm mmmm! I could just eat those all day!
    Ruler: So is our peace treaty back on?
    Bartolo: You keep those stinky pies coming and we'll never have a problem again! There *is* just one more thing I'd like...

Bartolo
    Info: Visit them for Goblin Flag, Fangblood Gem, Deep Mine Stones and more, with a chance to spawn a Goblin monster!
    Crafted: Summoner's Portal, 40 minutes - 50 seeker's coin
    Drops: deep mine stone, fangblood gem, glimmer mushroom, glimmeragate, gnomish emerald, goblin flag, jeweled flower, larkspurite, penstemonium, traveling goblin (monster), wandering goblin (monster), seeker goblin (monster)
    Collection time: 8 hours
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-15-24 at 12:46 AM.

Goals for Gur -

info
    Goal 1:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

info
    Goal 2:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

info
    Goal 3:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

info
    Goal 4:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Dialogue:

Goal 1:

Goal 2:

Goal 3:

Goal 4:

Gur
    Info: Visit them for Goblin Flag, Fangblood Gem, Deep Mine Stones and more, with a chance to spawn a Goblin monster!
    Drops: deep mine stone, fangblood gem, glimmer mushroom, glimmeragate, gnomish emerald, goblin flag, jeweled flower, larkspurite, penstemonium, seeker goblin (monster), traveling goblin (monster), wandering goblin (monster)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-15-24 at 12:40 AM.

Goals for Karan -
    Special thanks to SylvanSanctuary for providing the goals

Karan: Who is the one who dares summon me? Face my spear at once!
    Goal 1:
    * Defeat Seeker Goblins 0/20 GO | only seeker goblins will count towards this goal from the various places they spawn from
    Rewards: +2 rotten cabbage
    Congratulations: Thurston: That goblin was perhaps the most ferocious goblin we have ever faced! Is he tame enough to live in the realm, my liege?

Thurston: The pests of the realm are no match for this mad goblin!
    Goal 2:
    * Defeat Skunkupines 0/15 GO
    * Give Creep Tooth 0/80 GO (skip 400 gems)
    Rewards: +2 rotten cabbage
    Congratulations: Karan: That was fun... another!

Thurston: I will take the lead on showing this goblin how to properly fight!
    Goal 3:
    * Defeat Fangbeasts 0/25 GO
    * Give Fur 0/80 (skip 320 gems)
    Rewards: +3 rotten cabbage
    Congratulations: Karan: I think I'm getting the hang of things now! Your pests are no match for me!

Karan: I have abandoned the ways of the goblin and I wish to learn the ways of a knight!
    Goal 4:
    * Defeat Dire Boars 0/30 GO (skip 1800 gems)
    * Give Boar Pelt 0/80 GO (skip 480 gems)
    Rewards: +3 rotten cabbage
    Congratulations: **missed this screen if someone can help provide please!**

Thurston: When the goblin is ready to make a decision, please have them come and speak with me!
    Goal 5:
    * Visit Thurston's Fort 0/1 GO
    Rewards: +5 rotten cabbage
    Congratulations: Karan: ?

Thurston: IA toast to a new recruit... and one less goblin who wishes Makeda harm!
    Goal 6:
    * Visit a Tavern 0/1
    Rewards: 30,000 coins, +5 golden apples
    Congratulations: Karan: It will be my honor to defend you, my liege!

Dialogue:

Goal 1:
    Makeda: Summoning another goblin, I see? The portal has been plentiful for you! I am glad that you have made the most of the dreadful foes that followed me to your realm. But I do wish to warn you... Some of these goblins are relentless! They will stop at nothing to get to me and the crystals. If you summon more goblins, please make sure they are ones who wish me no harm!

Goal 2:
    Karan: Yarrrr! Hiss! Roar!
    Thurston: This foe is still rather enraged! In fact, he is spitting mad.
    Ruler: The other goblins weren't as ferocious as this one, that's for certain.
    Thurston: What shall we do, my liege?
    Ruler: Let's try to divert his attention elsewhere!

Goal 3:
    Karan: Thanks for the creepy teeth... these'll make fer a fine necklace. But beating up on those little Skunkupines felt a little wrong to me... Don't ye have anything stronger in this here realm? Something that can put up more of a fight?
    Ruler: ... Sure...
    Thurston: My liege! I worry that by training this goblin, we may be setting ourselves up for a much grander fight!
    Ruler: Helping with the pests of the realm is the only thing that has calmed this foe down! Let's just see what happens! Maybe he'll learn a little more discipline.
    Thurston: All right, my liege... but I insist! This goblin must receive discipline training! We don't want him to unleash on the innocents of the realm.

Goal 4:
    Karan: With that fur ye gave me protecting me, I feel unstoppable! I'm ready for a bigger foe... a really big one!
    Ruler: Well, is he?
    Thurston: I think he might be, my liege! This goblin has been a very adept learner, and has demonstrated great sk-ill and restraint! I am very impressed with his training.
    Karan: As goblins, from the moment we're born, we're trained to fight. I've got ye to thank for breaking me out of the spell! I see now what it is to be a true warrior... to fight with honor, courage, and discipline!
    Ruler: Wow! You really are trained.

Goal 5:
    Thurston: Well, I've been assessing your performance facing the foes of the realm... I must say, I think you shall make a fine recruit!
    Karan: Recruit?
    Thurston: Yes, a recruit to be a knight of the realm. You would start by being a squire, an apprentice for another knight, and then once you have demonstrated proper discipline, you would become a junior knight... then your training would really begin!
    Karan: Wow... I've really come a long way since you pulled me through that portal... That all sounds quite different from my life as a ferocious crystal bandit... I'll need to think on it.

Goal 6:
    Thurston: My liege, allow me to introduce you to the newest squire.
    Karan: I'm gonna be a knight! A goblin knight! Look at me now! I used to be an angry mess, lost in the world, chasing after shiny baubles. The other goblins say ye ain't worth nothing unless ye can get some of them crystals. Hunting Makeda? That's fer the birds. I'm gonna be the realm's greatest warrior!

Karan
    Info: This goblin is someone you can trust... probably. Keep an eye out when you visit them for Goblin Flag, Silver Ore, Bone, and more, with a chance to spawn a Goblin monster!
    Drops: bacon, bone, creep tooth, fangbeast (monster), fey crystal (rare), fur, glimmer mushroom, gnomish emerald, goblin flag, jewels, larkspurite, prime cut, rat tail, seeker goblin (monster), silver ore, skunkupine (monster), traveling goblin (monster), wandering goblin (monster)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-04-24 at 10:28 PM.

Goals for Julian -

info
    Goal 1:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

info
    Goal 2:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

info
    Goal 3:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

info
    Goal 4:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Dialogue:

Goal 1:

Goal 2:

Goal 3:

Goal 4:

Julian
    Info: This goblin is someone you can trust... probably. Keep an eye out when you visit them for Goblin Flag, Silver Ore, Bone, and more, with a chance to spawn a Goblin monster!
    Drops: bacon, bone, creep tooth, fangbeast (monster), fey crystal (rare), fur, glimmer mushroom, gnomish emerald, goblin flag, jewels, larkspurite, prime cut, rat tail, seeker goblin (monster), silver ore, skunkupine (monster), traveling goblin (monster), wandering goblin (monster)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-15-24 at 12:39 AM.

Beak and Seek: Quest for the Stolen Egg | Goals for Adamantia
    9 goals

Notes:
    * Once you craft Adamantia and complete the first 2 goals, you then need to craft Ioulia.
    * To summon Ioulia in goal 3, you need to have completed Part II of the Trial of Virtues | 100 seeker's coin
    * To summon Konstantina in goal 6, you need to have completed Part III of the Trial of Virtues | 100 seeker's coin

Makeda: Summon Adamantia to start an exclusive storyline!
    Pre Goal: Beak and Seek: An Unexpected Guest
    * Summon Adamantia 0/1 GO | Summoner's Portal, 10 minutes - 100 seeker's coin
    Rewards: 1000 coins
    Congratulations: Makeda: You might want to watch her like a hawk. Who knows what trouble she'll get into.

Old Thomas: We have a very angry Harpy on our hands. Assistance is needed.
    Goal 1:
    * Visit Old Thomas' House 0/5 GO
    * Defeat the Upset Harpy 0/1 GO | 7 hits to defeat | not a guaranteed spawn | May take more than 5 visits to spawn the Harpy.
    Rewards: 1000 coins, 10 xp, +2 rotten cabbage
    Congratulations: Adamantia: There is a thief among you, and we shall claw the bandit to justice!

Adamantia: Our egg is missing and we demand its return. Anything less will result in your land's total destruction.
    Goal 2:
    * Defeat Upset Harpies 0/20 GO (skip 500 gems) | spawns are irregular so this goal will take a while
    * Give fancy beams 0/10 GIVE (skip 160 gems)
    * Give hearty stews 0/40 GIVE (skip 200 gems)
    * Give wool 0/50 GIVE (skip 250 gems)
    * Give earth wisps 0/40 GIVE (skip 200 gems)
    Rewards: 1000 coins, 10 xp, +3 rotten cabbage
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Well done Ruler! Our guest is napping, which will give us time to search for that egg.

Makeda: Complete Part II of the Trial of Virtues to summon Ioulia!
    Goal 3:
    * Summon Ioulia 0/1 GO | Summoner's Portal, 10 minutes - 100 seeker's coin
    Rewards: 1000 coins
    Congratulations: Makeda: I would approach this Harpy with caution. She seems to be looking to start trouble.

Thurston: This Harpy is a fierce warrior! I need backup!
    Goal 4:
    * Visit Thurston's Fort 0/1 GO
    * Defeat the Angry Harpy 0/1 GO | spawns from Thurston's Fort | 8 hits to defeat
    * Give light armor 0/1 GIVE (skip 10 gems)
    Congratulations: Thurston: Get ready, I don't think this fight is over.

Ioulia: My sister's egg has been snatched. We seek vengeance on her behalf!
    Goal 5:
    * Defeat angry harpies 0/5 GO (skip 200 gems)
    * Give fishing poles 0/15 GIVE (skip 105 gems)
    * Give mercury feasts 0/15 GIVE (skip 375 gems)
    * Give fancy beams 0/10 GIVE (skip 160 gems)
    * Give wisp lanterns 0/15 GIVE (skip 225 gems)
    Congratulations: Ioulia: Perhaps I underestimated you. These materials are perfect for my nest!

Makeda: Complete Part III of the Trial of Virtues to summon Konstantina!
    Goal 6:
    * Summon Konstantina 0/1 GO | Summoner's Portal, 10 minutes - 100 seeker's coin
    Rewards: none
    Congratulations: Makeda: The Harpy queen has entered your realm. It must be very important if her business brought her here.

Konstantina: Return my egg or feel my wrath!
    Goal 7:
    * Visit Forgotten Roost 0/1 GO
    * Defeat the Enraged Harpy 0/1 GO | 9 hits to defeat | guaranteed spawn
    Congratulations: Greselda: I sure hope we locate that magical egg soon.

Konstantina: My patience is running thin!
    Goal 8:
    * Defeat Enraged Harpies 0/5 GO (skip 200 gems)
    * Give fishing nets 0/15 GIVE (skip 75 gems) | Workshop, 6 hours - 5 rope, 5 iron ore, 3 stone
    * Go Fishin' 0/20 GO (skip 320 gems) | Castle Adventure (you can go on either one) | Castle/Keep - 4 hours | Barracks - 8 hours | Haunted Keep - 8 hours
    * Give fancy beams 0/15 GIVE (skip 240 gems)
    * Give enchanted lanterns 0/20 GIVE (skip 5500 gems)
    Congratulations:

info
    Goal 9:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Dialogue:

Goal 1:
    Old Thomas: Young Ruler, may I request your assistance? It's rather urgent.
    Ruler: Of course Thomas! What do you need?
    Old Thomas: There is a Harpy that seems to be quite angry and is attacking my home.
    Ruler: Harpies don't usually attack without cause. Did something happen between you both?
    Old Thomas: Not at all, young one. I do not know this Harpy.
    Ruler: Don't worry, I'll find out what's going on.

Goal 2:
    Ruler: Why are you attacking us?
    Adamantia: You dare act innocent?? This realm is thick with thievery. An egg was stolen from my flock. We need it back!
    Old Thomas: h Heavens, how terrible. Young Ruler, we must help.
    Baron: And why would we help a Harpy?
    Adamantia: YOUUU!
    Ruler: Baron... did you help yourself to their egg?
    Baron: I did nothing of the sort. But, I'm willing to help search for this valuable item...for a price.
    Adamantia: The pilferer was tracked here, but lost amongst the trees. Bring the egg back, and we'll spare your dominion.
    Old Thomas: Ruler, Harpy eggs are used in ancient magic: spell casting, precognition, and dark alchemy. We cold experience cataclysmic devastation should it fall into the wrong hands.
    Ruler: I think solving this will take a group effort. Thurston, can you build our upset guest a nest to rest?
    Thurston: You betcha! I am at your service my Liege.
    Ruler: Great! Has anyone seen Ivy? I was hoping she could supervise the kitchen.
    Old Thomas: A hot meal from the kitchen will surely soothe this Harpy.

Goal 3:
    Ioulia: Perhaps I underestimated you. These materials are perfect for my nest!

Goal 4:
    EEeek!
    Ruler: Thurston, what happened? Where is your armor?
    Thurston: This fiendish Harpy has stolen my armor and my weaponry. I am a complete failure as a soldier. Oh, don't you worry Thurston! I have a plan...I think. But first, you need clothes.
    Ioulia: Ah yes, I've seized your weaponry. My flockmates will continue taking your people's cherished items until you return the cherished item that was so heartlessly taken from us!

Goal 5:
    Ruler: We were told you tracked the culprit here. Do you have a description?
    Ioulia: Bah! You're trying to distract me, to hide the spell-casting bandit. This is all your doing.
    Ruler: You're wrong! Yes, we're home to spell-casters, but none would be so evil to steal your egg.
    Ioulia: You don't understand the gravity of this situation. My sister is heartbroken and full of rage.
    Ruler: Let us help - You can settle here. We'll bring items to build a second nest.
    Ioulia: This is a trick. You will let the thief get away!
    Ruler: We will look for the egg. And we will make sure the thief pays for their crimes.
    Ioulia: I don't trust you. And I don't believe my flockmates will either! If you truly wish to demonstrate your loyalty, a fish dish is in order!

Goal 6:
    no dialogue.

Goal 7:
    Konstantina: Where is my egg???
    Ruler: We're still looking. My search party knows that the return of the Harpy Queen's egg is urgent.
    Old Thomas: We must use much caution, Young Ruler. Harpy Eggs are delicate and easily broken. If an egg spell is cast and it breaks, the spell can spread and we could all be in big trouble.
    Greselda: Did I hear "Harpy Egg?"
    Baron: You did indeed!
    Konstantina: I knew there was a plot here to kidnap my little egg. You will all regret this! My flock will overwhelm your realm, destroy all your eggs, and make life here pure pandemonium.

Goal 8:
    Greselda: Any closer to finding the Harpy egg, Young Ruler?
    Ruler: There are few clues, and even fewer leads. Just angry Harpies.
    Greselda: My oh my, that sounds so incredibly frustrating.
    Ruler: You didn't happen to come across the egg and not tell me, did you Greselda?
    Greselda: Me?? Why no... no - not at all Ruler. I wish you much luck in finding it.
    Old Thomas: Luck alone will not assist us in locating the missing egg - we need real clues.
    Konstantina: Oh please help me! I'm so worried about my egg. Last I left it, it had a tiny crack. It needs my protection so it does not break. In the hands of a stranger...it could be devastating!
    Ruler: Let's build a special nest that is strong enough to protect the delicate egg.
    Konstantina: But, what good is that? Without my egg, this will be all for nothing!
    Baron: Don't worry my dear - the egg will be in our possession soon enough!
    Konstantina: Keep your cunning hands away from my egg, Baron! I know you were the one plotting.
    Ruler: My trusted team is out looking...which does not include the Baron.
    Baron: You dare insult me, child?!
    Ruler: Or Greselda.
    Greselda: *Gasp.* B-But -
    Ruler: Speaking of team, where is Ivy? The Kitchen wants her special fish recipes to present to our guests.

Goal 9:

Adamantia | max 1
    Info: An anxious bird easily soothed by snacks. Visit for Pile of Seeds, Jewels and other items.
    Crafted: Summoner's Portal, 10 minutes - 100 seeker's coin
    Drops: eggs, golden apple, golden egg, golden nugget, harpy milk, jewels, magic fruit, pile of seeds, seeker's coins silver ore

Harpy milk
    Info: A nourishing milk to raise Harpy hatchlings!
    Found: Adamantia, defeating harpies, Ioulia, Konstantina
    Uses: ?

Ioulia | max 1
    Info: A cranky bird ready to ruffle some feathers. Visit for Pile of Seeds, jewels, and other items.
    Crafted: Summoner's Portal, 10 minutes - 100 seeker's coins | can only be crafted once you have Adamantia and completed Part II of the Trial of Virtues
    Drops: harpy milk, eggs, jewels, silver ore, pile of seeds, magic fruit, seeker's coin, golden egg, golden apple, golden nugget

Angry Harpy (spawn)
    Found: Thurston's Fort | 8 hits to defeat
    Drops: harpy milk
    Uses: completes goal

Konstantina | max 1
    Info: A rare breed of Harpy with an eggs-ellent demeanor.
    Crafted: Summoner's Portal, 10 minutes - 100 seeker's coins | can only be crafted once you have Adamantia & Ioulia and completed Part III of the Trial of Virtues
    Drops: eggs, golden egg, harpy milk

Enraged Harpy (spawn)
    Found: Forgotten Roost | 9 hits to defeat
    Drops: harpy milk
    Uses: completes goal
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; Yesterday at 05:25 PM.

The Tale of Thurbina
    Released October 2023 | 16 goals
    Premise of story: Unlock the tales of Thurston and Sabina's future child!

Makeda: Come get this very special book here. You won't regret it.
    Goal 1:
    * Trade for the Tale of Thurbina 0/1 GO | Makeda's Wagon, 5 minutes - 100 seeker's coin
    Reward: n/a

Goal 2:
    * Visit Sabina's House
    Reward: 100 coins, 5 xp

Goal 3:
    * Give 20 Ice Cream
    * Give 20 Skunku-Pie
    Reward: 200 coins, 5 xp

Goal 4:
    * Give 99 Cabbages
    * Give 99 Magic Fruit
    * Give 99 Fish
    Reward: 300 coins, 5 xp

Goal 5:
    * Visit 5 Taverns
    * Buy Thurston a drink
    Reward: 400 coins, 5 xp

Goal 6:
    * Visit 5 Libraries
    Reward: 500 coins, 5 xp

Goal 7:
    * Visit 5 Market Places
    Reward: 600 coins, 5 xp

Goal 8:
    * Find 5 Enchanted Plushie Magic (Ivy’s Hut)
    * Find 5 Enchanted Plushie Witch (Library)
    * Find 5 Enchanted Plushie Queen (Sabina’s House)
    Reward: 700 coins, 5 xp

Goal 9:
    * Find 5 Enchanted Plushie Skunkupine (spawns)
    * Find 5 Enchanted Plushie Fangbeast (spawns)
    * Find 5 Enchanted Plushie Sword (Thurston’s Fort)
    Reward: 800 coins, 5 xp

Goal 10:
    * Prepare Sabina’s Baby Gift (Workshop)
    * Prepare Thurston’s Baby Gift (Workshop)
    Reward: 900 coins, 5 xp

Goal 11:
    * Visit Sabina’s House
    Reward: 1000 coins, 5 xp

Goal 12:
    * Give Sabina’s Baby Gift
    * Give Thurston’s Baby Gift
    Reward: 2000 coins, 5 xp

Goal 13:
    * Prepare a Baby Blanket (Tailor)
    * Have a Baby Blanket
    Reward: 3000 coins, 5 xp

Goal 14:
    * Gather 1 Sabina's Pillow
    * Gather 1 New Mattress
    * Give 1 Sabina's Bed
    Reward: 4000 coins, 5 xp

Goal 15:
    * Visit Sabina's House
    Reward: 20000 coins, 5 xp, + Thurbina

Goal 16:
    * Meet Baby Thurbina
    Reward: 50000 coins, 5 xp

Dialogue for The Tale of Thurbina:

Goal 1:
    Madam Makeda: Hello little one! I hear that you are interested in Fae Tales, is that correct?
    Ruler: Why yes Madam Makeda, that is true!
    Madam Makeda: Well, then I think you will enjoy this book here.
    Ruler: What is about?
    Madam Makeda: This book can tell many stories, and have many different titles. It is magical. It is a *Fae* Tale book, after all.
    Ruler: So Fae tales are not just about the Fae?
    Madam Makeda: They are much more than that. In this case, this book was enchanted by the Fae to tell a story... and make it happen.
    Ruler: That sounds like it could either go very well or very badly.
    Madam Makeda: These always have a happen ending. I know you enjoy a fun adventure... give it a try
    Ruler: Can I return it if it has an unhappy ending?
    Madam Makeda: You won't be returning it. Trust me.

Goal 2:

Goal 3:

Goal 4:

Goal 5:

Goal 6:

Goal 7:

Goal 8:

Goal 9:

Goal 10:

Goal 11:

Goal 12:

Goal 13:

Goal 14:

Goal 15:

Goal 16:

Pictures

Plushie Fangbeast II - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: Baby's first Fangbeast! This toy is great for teaching babies about monsters.
    Level: 25
    Type: Material
    Source: Harvest
    Requirements: 5 Gems
    Found: Fangbeast
    Used for: Thurston's Baby Gift
    Arc: The Tale of Thurbina
    Cap: 999
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1703079
    Plushie Magic - (Card)
    Info: Baby's first potion! This toy is great for teaching babies about magic.
    Requirements: 10 Gems
    Found: Ivy's Hut
    Used for: Sabina's Baby Gift
    Plushie Queen - (Card)
    Info: Baby's first queen! This toy is great for teaching babies about royalty.
    Found: Sabina's House
    Plushie Skunkupine II - (Card)
    Info: Baby's first Skunkupine! This toy is great for teaching babies about monsters.
    Requirements: 5 Gems
    Found: Skunkupine
    Plushie Sword
    Storable: No
    Info: Babys first sword! This toy is great for teaching babies about weapons.
    Found: Thurston's Fort
    Plushie Witch - (Card)
    Info: Baby's first witch! This toy is great for teaching babies about magic.
    Found: Libraries
    Sabina's Baby Gift - (Card)
    Info: A thoughtful gift for the new baby, from their mother.
    Crafted In: Workshop
    Requirements: 50 Plushie Magic, 50 Plushie Witch, 50 Plushie Queen
    Production: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Production Speed-up: 16 Gems
    Comments: Sabina's gift for her baby.
    The Tale of Thurbina
    Info: Unlock the tale of Thurston and Sabina's future child!
    Type: Trade
    Source: Crafting
    Crafted In: Makeda's Wagon
    Requirements: 100 Seeker's Coin
    Production: 5 minutes
    Production Speed-up: 1 Gems
    Thurston's Baby Gift - (Card)
    Info: A thoughtful gift for the new baby, from their father.
    Requirements: 50 Plushie Skunkupine II, 50 Plushie Fangbeast II, 50 Plushie Sword
    Comments: Thurston's gift for her baby.
    Thurbina - (Card)
    Info: This baby is smart, thoughtful, and strong -- just like their parents! Take care of them for various milks, and more!
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Storyline
    Class: Animals
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Fertilizer, Milk
    Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 16 Gems
    Comments: Final prize of the storyline.
    Baby Blanket - (Card)
    Info: A soft blanket to keep the baby warm and cozy.
    Crafted In: Tailor
    Requirements: 50 Wool, 10 Silver Bobbin, 5 Golden Bobbin
    Used for: Sabina's Bed
    Cap: 1 (2)
    Comments: Keep the new baby warm.
    New Mattress - (Card)
    Info: A cozy mattress to keep the mother-to-be comfortable.
    Requirements: 50 Wool, 20 White Bobbin, 99 Blue Petal
    Production: 120 minutes // 2 hours
    Production Speed-up: 8 Gems
    Comments: Help Sabina get a deep sleep.
    Sabina's Bed - (Card)
    Info: A bed with plenty of room for the new addition.
    Requirements: 1 Sabina's Pillow, 1 New Mattress, 1 Baby Blanket
    Cap: 1 (2)
    Comments: Keep mom and baby cozy.
    Sabina's Pillow - (Card)
    Info: A cozy pillow to keep the mother-to.be comfortable.
    Requirements: 50 Wool, 20 Silky Fur, 99 Red Petal
    Production: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Production Speed-up: 4 Gems
    Comments: Help Sabina get good rest.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-04-24 at 04:13 PM.

The Crystal Witch - Imogen
    Released December 2023
    Special thanks to SylvanSanctuary for helping provide information for this storyline

Madam Makeda: Trade Seeker's Coins to meet my dear friend Imogen.
    Introduction goal:
    * Summon Imogen 0/1 GO | Summoner's Portal, 1 hour - 75 seeker's coins
    Congratulations: Madam Makeda: Ruler, allow me to introduce you to someone I am very close with... I hope you will help her in her time of need.

Imogen: If you are up for a challenge that would certainly prove your mettle... I am in dire need of help.
    Goal 1:
    * Visit Imogen 0/1 GO | when crafted and placed, Imogen has a 24 hour timer. Visit Imogen to complete this goal.
    Congratulations: Imogen: I am glad to hear you are up for the challenge. We shall see if Makeda was right about you.

Imogen: You can lure the wild crystal steed to your location if you were to trade with Makeda for a trap.
    Goal 2:
    * Trade for a Crystal Horse Trap 0/1 GO | Makeda's Wagon, 1 hour - 25 traveler's crystals
    * Defeat a Wild Crystal Steed 0/1 GO | place the trap once crafted, make sure there are no other monsters on your board. Chopping the trap will spawn the Crystal Steed
    Congratulations: Imogen: I am impressed... You handled that with such sk-ill. The horse may have fled but there is promise here.

Imogen: Keep fighting my wild crystal steed. I believe only you can tame this beast.
    Goal 3:
    * Tame the Crystal Steed 0/1 GO | Summoner's Portal, 1 hour - 55 seeker's coins, 50 crystal horseshoes, 60 carrots
    Rewards: 5 Seeker's Coins
    Congratulations: Imogen: Well done! Makeda was right about you... I must see now to my horse but I will again return to speak to you.

Dialogue for The Crystal Witch:

Introduction:
    Madam Makeda: I am impressed!
    Ruler: You are?
    Madam Makeda: Yes indeed, I am. You are quite adept. I can tell you have a way with the crystals... They respond to you... you are quite sk-illed with magic little one. If you are interested in a challenge, I know someone who could use the assistance of a Ruler as sk-illed as you are.

Goal 1:
    Madam Makeda: Imogen, this is the Ruler of this realm.
    Imogen: You? *You?* This is the Ruler of this realm?! This is the person who you told me was so adept in crystals that they could help me with my dire task? I imagined that you'd be older...
    Madam Makeda: Do not let looks deceive you, Imogen! You asked for help with the crystals and you only wanted the best. This is the very best.
    Imogen: Hmmph. I suppose we shall see. If you can assist me with he urgent task at hand, perhaps we can have a fruitful partnership.
    Ruler: Partnership?
    Imogen: I am a witch... I hear you have your own experiences with my kind. There are many magical doors that I may be able to open for you... Experiences I could create... But that all depends on if you can help me with my steed.

Goal 2:
    Ruler: You need my help?
    Imogen: I do indeed. I asked my dear friend Makeda to source assistance for me. I told her I needed someone talented, someone who is sk-illed with crystals, someone who has experience with wild animals, and someone with the determination to keep going when all else seems lost. She said that was you. Is it you?
    Ruler: That description puts a lot of pressure on me... But I will do everything I can do to help you.
    Imogen: Well, that's a promising start.
    Ruler: What do you need help with?
    Imogen: There is a horse... It was born and raised among the crystals. The crystals are a part of its very essence... as they are for me. I helped the horse grow up, cared for it as I could while still letting it be free. But now I have come to believe it is in grave danger.
    Ruler: Danger?
    Imogen: The horse may be close to me but it is still wild... and now I fear it is injured.
    Ruler: Injured?
    Imogen: It will not allow anyone to approach it without fiercely attacking it. It will sprint away without a moment's notice. I have heard you are sk-illed at battle... I need you to fight the horse but not grievously injure it. It is already compromised and will need assistance. Please, take care. I greatly need your help.

Goal 3:
    Ruler: I'm sorry, Imogen. I wasn't able to tame the horse.
    Imogen: No, you were not... but that was a promising start! I could see in the horse's eyes. There is potential here. You must continue to to face the horse... With your assistance, we will gain its trust. With the help of Makeda's portal, we will tame it. I just need you to continue encountering that horse. Take care and soon it will be tamed and under my care!

Imogen max 1
    Info: This witch might have a slight obsession with Crystals, but she also cares deeply for animals. Visit her for Crystals and more!
    Crafted: Summoner's Portal, 1 hour - 75 seeker's coins | Madam Makeda dedicated thread
    Drops: traveler's crystal, wanderer's crystal, seeker's crystal, earth wisp, enchanter's essence, fey crystal, glimmerdust, living wood, lumin essence, mushroom, silver ore
    Collection time: 24 hours

Crystal Steed max 4
    Info: The taming of this horse can be achieved by only the most dedicated ruler. Visit it for Horse Hair and more, with a rare chance at Crystals!
    Crafted: Summoner's Portal, 1 hour - 55 seeker's coins, 50 crystal horseshoes, 60 carrots | Madam Makeda dedicated thread
    Drops: traveler's crystal, wanderer's crystal, seeker's crystal, carrots, horse hair, sugar

Crystal Horse trap
    Info: Chop to lure a Wild Crystal Steed.
    Crafted: Makeda's Wagon, 1 hour - 25 traveler's crystals | Madam Makeda dedicated thread
    Uses: chop to lure the Wild Crystal Steed | 10 hits to defeat

Crystal Horseshoe
    Info: A horseshoe overgrown with crystals. Thrown during battle with Wild Crystal Steeds.
    Found: defeating the Wild Crystal Steed | Madam Makeda dedicated thread
    Uses: item in Crystal Steed craft (Summoner's Portal, 50)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-15-24 at 12:36 AM.

The Crystal Chronicles - Rockford
    Released January 2024
    Special thanks to ShibuyaCloth & SylvanSactuary for helping provide information for this storyline
    Premise of story: The story of Makeda and her history with Rockford. Trade it to unlock the Story of Rockford, who has a chance to drop Seeker's, Wanderer's, and Traveler's Crystals, Mithril, and more!

Madam Makeda: Would you like to hear the tale of The Crystal Chronicles?
    Goal 1:
    * Trade for the Crystal Chronicles 0/1 GO | Makeda's Wagon, 5 minutes - 100 seeker's coin
    Reward: 50 coins, 5 xp

Madame Makeda: So began my misadventure with Rockford...
    Goal 2:
    * Visit Tavern 0/1 GO
    Reward: 100 coins, 5 xp
    Congratulations: Congratulations: Madame Makeda: Shall I continue?

Rockford: Onward, to the shards!
    Goal 3:
    * Clear a Rock Outcropping 0/1 GO
    * Gather Wanderer's Shards 0/1 GO
    * Gather Seeker's Shards 0/1 GO
    * Gather Traveler's Shards 0/1 GO
    Reward: 200 coins, 5 xp
    Congratulations: Congratulations: Rockford: What wondrous shards!

Madame Makeda: And so we traveled far and wide to find more crystal shards!
    Goal 4:
    * Visit Sparkling Mine 0/1 GO
    Congratulations: Madame Makeda: Soon we made a discovery...

Makeda: So we applied my techniques to the shards...
    Goal 5:
    * Gather Wanderer's Shards 0/20 GO
    * Gather Seeker's Shards 0/20 GO
    * Gather Traveler's Shards 0/20 GO
    * Prepare a Composite Crystal | Workshop, 4 hours - 20 Wanderer's shards, 20 seeker's shards, 20 travelers shareds
    Congratulations: Madame Makeda: And we forged the Composite Crystal!

Madame Makeda: Might I give Rockford a call?
    Goal 6:
    * Summon Rockford 0/1 GO | Workshop, 10 hours - 4 composite crystal
    Reward: 1000 coins, 5 xp
    Congratulations: Congratulations: Madame Makeda: You'll love him, darling.

Dialogue for Crystal Chronicles:

Goal 1:
    Ruler: You know, I was thinking... How did you get into the crystal game, Makeda?
    Madam Makeda: Well, this is an old story. One from the very beginning my career. I met a man, you see. A man named Rockford who was exploring the world at the time.
    Ruler: Rock...ford. Let me guess, he was a geologist of some kind.
    Madam Makeda: He was not just any kind of geologist, mind you. He was an adventurer and a connoisseur of crystals. When we met I was but a young woman with naught a care in the world. But he taught me everything I needed to know about crystals.
    Ruler: Can you tell me this story?
    Madam Makeda: I call it my Crystal Chronicles. And I would love to tell you... for a price!

Goal 2:
    Madame Makeda: This story begins as many do: at a tavern in a faraway land...
    Rockford: I do say, what a strange and exotic watering hole. Perhaps I should partake in local customs! Please, pour me a drink barkeep!
    Madame Makeda: What can I get you, friend?
    Rockford: A rootbeer on the rocks!
    Madame Makeda: Strange choice but I can oblige. You can call me Makeda, by the way.
    Rockford: Rockford! Crystal Connoisseur, adventurer, and geologist!
    Ruler: Wait, you used to work in a tavern?
    Madame Makeda: I've had many careers...

Goal 3:
    Rockford: Tell me, Makeda. Have you ever heard of Seeker's Shards?
    Madame Makeda: I have not, friend. Pray tell, what are they?
    Rockford: They're just one of many shards that I have been searching for in this strange land. I've heard that they have mysterious properties and can strike a pretty penny at the market. But my true goal is to make a Composite Crystal.
    Madame Makeda: And what, may I ask, is a Composite Crystal?
    Rockford: A stone with the combined forces of Traveler's and Wanderer's Shards. I don't know the extent of its power but I believe that I can use it to become famous in the geology community.
    Madame Makeda: If there's any such crystal around here then I'd like to see it! What do you think about me tagging along?
    Rockford: The more the merrier, I say! Welcome aboard!

Goal 4:
    Ruler: So you two became partners?
    Madame Makeda: Of a sort. Now please let me continue my story.
    Rockford: I must say, you are quite a compelling traveling companion! Have you not any experience with adventure like this?
    Madame Makeda: I've been around the block, but I've never seen any crystals like this!
    Rockford: My peers have only guessed at their properties. And these are only shards. If we can find a whole crystal, or make the composite, then we may discover its true power!

Goal 5:
    Madame Makeda: We have enough shards! We can create the Composite Crystal!
    Rockford: I am on the edge of my seat in excitement!
    Madame Makeda: But how do we bring them together?
    Rockford: The crucible of life shall bring all things together! And... I actually don't know. I am open to suggestions.
    Madame Makeda: Well, what if we bring them all together? And apply heat and pressure to them?
    Rockford: Great suggestion, dear! Now let's try it!

Goal 6:
    Ruler: So what happened when you formed the Composite Crystal?
    Madame Makeda: Not much, to be honest. Rockford was satisfied with the results. They formed a brilliant light and he was in awe.
    Ruler: That's kind of uneventful.
    Madame Makeda: Yes, well it had a big impact on my life nonetheless. I set out on a journey since then, one that I never quite stopped. And it introduced me to these crystals that I enjoys so much. So I think it was a worthwhile story indeed.
    Ruler: Well, thanks for sharing then! Maybe I'll be able to meet this Rockford one day.
    Madame Makeda: Maybe you will. Maybe you will...

Pictures:

Composite Crystal - (Card)
    Info: A crystal combining the aspects of all shards. A memento from Rockford's Crystal Chronicles.
    Requirements: 250 Gems // 20 Wanderer's Shards, 20 Traveler's Shards, 20 Seeker's Shards
    Arc: Rockford
    Cap: 5 (6)
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1707297
    Comments: A Geological Marvel!
    Rockford - (Card)
    Info: Geologist, Adventurer, Crystal Connoisseur. Visit for a chance at Seeker's, Wanderer's, and Traveler's Shards, Mithril, Fey Crystals, Evenite, and more!
    Source: Goal
    Requirements: 4 Composite Crystal
    Drops: Traveler's Crystal, Wanderer's Crystal, Seeker's Crystal, Fey Crystal, Jewels, Silver Ore, Elvenite, Mithril
    Production: 600 minutes // 10 hours
    Production Speed-up: 40 Gems
    Collection: 915 minutes // 15,25 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 61 Gems
    Cap: 1
    Comments: He's at the top of his field!
    Seeker's Shards - (Card)
    Info: Shards of an unfinished Seeker's Crystal. A memento from Rockford's Crystal Chronicles.
    Found: Rock Outcropping
    The Crystal Chronicles - (Card)
    Info: The story of Makeda and her history with Rockford. Trade it to unlock the Story of Rockford, who has a chance to droop Seeker's, Wanderer0s, and Traveler's Crystals, Mithril, and more!
    Requirements: 100 Seeker's Coin
    Production: 5 minutes
    Production Speed-up: 1 Gems
    Comments: Open the mini story line, 6 Goals: Rockford
    Traveler's Shards - (Card)
    Info: Shards of an unfinished Seeker's Crystal. A memento from Rockford's Crystal Chronicles.
    Wanderer's Shards - (Card)

Rockford
    Info: Geologist, Adventurer, Crystal Connoisseur. Visit for a chance at Seeker's, Wanderer's, and Traveler's Shards, Mithril, Fey Crystals, Evenite, and more!
    Crafted: Workshop, 10 hours - 4 composite crystal
    Drops: seeker's crystal, traveler's crystal, wanderer's crystal, elvenite, fey crystal, jewels, mithril, silver ore
    Collection time: 15 hours

still need to do the other inventory entries... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-04-24 at 06:37 PM.

The Crystal Witch Part 2
    Released March 2024

Imogen: I should like you to prove your commitment to the crystals.
    Goal 1:
    * Trade at Makeda's Wagon 0/5 GO
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp
    Congratulations: Imogen: I am not surprised. You are as adept as always.

Imogen: Wyverns can be deadly quiet and extremely dangerous. Have caution with this one.
    Goal 2:
    * Trade for a crystal formation 0/4 GO (skip 90 gems) | Makeda's Wagon, 1 hour - 30 traveler's crystal, 15 wanderer's crystal, 5 seeker's crystal
    * Defeat a Wild Crystal Wyvern 0/1 GO
    Rewards:
    Congratulations: Imogen: You are a sk-illed warrior! You should have no problems facing more crystal foes.

Imogen: If you would be so kind as to tame a wyvern... I should love to pet one again.
    Goal 3:
    * Tame a Crystal Wyvern 0/1 GO (skip 480 gems) | Summoner's Portal, 1 hour - 40 dragon scales, 60 seeker's coin, 50 crystal cluster
    Rewards: 300 coins, 30 xp
    Congratulations:

Goal 4:
    * Trade for a Crystal Coral
    * Defeat a Wild Crystal Naga
    Rewards: 400 coins, 40 xp, 5 seeker's coin
    Congratulations:

Dialogue for The Crystal Witch Part 2:

Goal 1:
    Imogen: You did well with that steed... It warms my normally cold heart to see that horse at peace, protected from the elements with your care. But a horse is simply a horse... That is not to say they are not dangerous creatures, nor that they do not deserve your respect, but a horse is a creature that can flourish under attempts to control it. I would love to see how you handle a creature with a little more danger. But first, I would like to see if you still have the control over crystals that is required to tame a more deadly beast. It is a gift to be so sk-illed with the crystals, but that does not mean one should not practice...

Goal 2:
    Ruler: Are there more crystal steeds that require assistance, Imogen?
    Imogen: Yes... and no. There are different crystal steeds who need our help, but they are not all horses... There are other creatures who grew up among the crystals, as did I and the horses. The crystals were a way of life for us. The town where I was born and raised is far away from here. Whereas you grew up surrounded by trees, I grew up surrounded by crystals. And there were many other types of animals that also called our town home. So there are many more crystalline beings who will need your assistance. If you are still up for the challenge, that is...

Goal 3:
    Imogen: There was a small wyvern I kept as a pet when I was much younger. He was a beloved soul, a confidant, and for many years, my only friend.
    Ruler: What happened to him?
    Imogen: We were both growing up when we met... People and creatures grow apart. I should like to think he became a majestic creature, like the ones you battled... I should like to think he can be tamed. Having proven yourself already, I believe you will make quick work of taming one of my old wyvern friends.

Goal 4:
    Imogen:
    Ruler:
    Imogen:
    Ruler:

Pictures:

Crystal Horseshoe - (Card)
    Info: A horseshoe overgrown with crystals. Thrown during battle with Wild Crystal Steeds.
    Requirements: 15 Gems
    Found: Wild Crystal Steed
    Used for: Crystal Steed
    Arc: The Crystal Witch I
    Cap: 300
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1706222
    Crystal Steed - (Card)
    Info: The taming of this horse can be achieved by only the most dedicated ruler. Visit it for Horse Hair and more, with a rare chance at Crystals!
    Crafted In: Summoner's Portal
    Requirements: 55 Seeker's Coin, 50 Horseshoe, 60 Carrots
    Sell: 0 Coins
    Drops: Coins (85), Horse Hair, Carrots, Fertilizer, Sugar, Traveler's Crystal, Wanderer's Crystal, Seeker's Crystal
    Collection: 480 minutes // 8 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 32 Gems
    Cap: 4
    Crystal Horse Trap - (Card)
    Info: Lure the Wild Crystal Horse!
    Class: Other
    Requirements: 75 Gems // 25 Traveler's Crystal
    Drops: Wild Crystal Steed
    Imogen - (Card)
    Info: This witch might have a slight obsession with crystals, but she also cares deeply for animals. Visit her for Crystals and more!
    Requirements: 75 Seeker's Coin
    Drops: Traveler's Crystal, Wanderer's Crystal, Seeker's Crystal, Glimmerdust
    Collection: 1440 minutes // 24 hours // 1 day
    Collection Speed-up: 96 Gems
    Comments: Start a short story line: 3 goals.
    Wild Crystal Steed
    Type: Spawn
    Size: 5x5
    Found: Crystal Horse Trap
    Drops: Energy, Crystal Horseshoe
    Comments: 10 HP

The Crystal Witch II

Goal 1:
    * Trade at Makeda's Wagon 5x
    Reward: 100 coins, 10 XP

Goal 2:
    * Trade for a Crystal Formation
    * Defeat a Wild Crystal Wyvern
    Reward: 200 coins, 20 XP

Goal 3:
    * Tame a Crystal Wyvern
    Reward: 300 coins, 30 XP

Goal 4:
    * Trade for a Crystal Coral
    * Defeat a Wild Crystal Naga
    Reward: 400 coins, 40 XP, 5 Seeker's Coin

Crystal Formation - (Card)
    Info: Chop to lure a Wild Crystal Wyvern.
    Requirements: 90 Gems // 30 Traveler's Crystal, 15 Wanderer's Crystal, 5 Seeker's Crystal
    Arc: The Crystal Witch II
    Comments: Can be cleared in 1 actions
    Crystal Coral - (Card)
    Info: Chop to lure a Wild Crystal Naga.
    Requirements: 120 Gems // 40 Traveler's Crystal, 20 Wanderer's Crystal, 5 Seeker's Crystal
    Wild Crystal Wyvern
    Found: Crystal Formation
    Drops: Energy, Crystal Cluster
    Wild Crystal Naga
    Found: Crystal Coral
    Drops: Energy, Crystal Coral Cluster
    Crystal Wyvern - (Card)
    Info: This beast is a loyal creature who would gladly carry you into the sky.
    Requirements: 480 Gems // 40 Dragon Scales, 60 Seeker's Coin, 50 Crystal Cluster
    Drops: Dragon Scales, Earth Wisp, Energy, Gems, Living Wood, Blue Petal, Coal, Jewels, Longsword, Light Armor
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 88 Gems
    Comments: Tame the wild wyvern!
    Crystal Naga - (Card)
    Info: This aquatic creature is able to grow more crystals underwater.
    Requirements: 40 Naga Fins, 70 Seeker's Coin, 50 Crystal Coral Cluster
    Drops: Coins (100), Naga Fins, Seaweed, Shell Armor, Hero's Crest, Coral Reef, Coral Ridge, Coral Cluster, Blue Anemone
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 88 Gems
    Comments: Tame the wild naga!
    Crystal Coral Cluster - (Card)
    Info: A cluster of slightly damp crystals that sparkle and shine when help underwater. From battling Crystal Naga.
    Found: Wild Crystal Naga
    Used for: Crystal Naga
    Crystal Cluster - (Card)
    Info: A cluster of crystals that are as valuable as they are beautiful. From battling Crystal Wyverns.
    Found: Wild Crystal Wyvern
    Used for: Crystal Wyvern

Crystal Formation (trap)
    Info: Chop to lure a Wild Crystal Wyvern.
    Crafted: Makeda's Wagon, 1 hour - 30 traveler's crystal, 15 wanderer's crystal, 5 seeker's crystal | multiple crystal clusters will drop from each trap
    Uses: chop to lure monster. 10 hits to defeat

Wild Crystal Wyvern (spawn)
    Found: 10 hits to defeat | spawns when collecting from the Crystal Formation
    Drops: crystal cluster

Crystal Cluster
    Info: A cluster of crystals that are as valuable as they are beautiful. From battling Crystal Wyverns.
    Found: drops from the spawned Wild Crystal Wyvern
    Uses: item in Crystal Wyvern craft (Summoner's Portal, 50)

Crystal Wyvern | max 4
    Info: This beast is a loyal creature who would gladly carry you into the sky.
    Crafted: Summoner's Portal, 1 hour - 40 dragon scales, 60 seeker's coin, 50 crystal cluster
    Drops: coins, coal, dragon scales, earth wisp, jewels, light armor, longsword, seeker's crystal, traveler's crystal, wanderer's crystal, wyvern milk
    Collection time: 22 hours

Crystal Coral (trap)
    Info: Chop to lure a Wild Crystal Naga.
    Crafted: Makeda's Wagon, 1 hour - 40 traveler's crystal, 20 wanderer's crystal, 5 seeker's crystal | multiple crystal coral clusters will drop from each trap
    Uses: chop to lure monster. 10 hits to defeat

Wild Crystal Naga (spawn)
    Found: 10 hits to defeat | spawns when collecting from the Crystal Coral Cluster
    Drops: crystal coral cluster

Crystal Coral Cluster
    Info: A cluster of slightly damp crystals that sparkle and shine when help underwater. From battling Crystal Naga.
    Found: drops from the spawned Wild Crystal Naga
    Uses: item in Crystal Naga craft (Summoner's Portal, 50)

Crystal Naga | max 4
    Info: This aquatic creature is able to grow more crystals underwater.
    Crafted: Summoner's Portal, 1 hour - 40 naga fins, 70 seeker's coin, 50 crystal coral cluster
    Drops: coal cluster, coral reef, coral ridge, naga fins, seaweed, seeker's crystal shell armor, traveler's crystal, wanderer's crystal
    Collection time: 22 hours

Info:
    Found:
    Drops:
    Collection time:
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-09-24 at 07:16 PM.

The Littlest Dragon
    Released March 2024

Makeda: Let me entice you with the tale of a tiny dragon!
    Goal 1:
    * Trade for a Tiny Dragon Tale 0/1 GO | Makeda's Wagon, 5 minutes - 100 seeker's coin
    Rewards: 50 coin, 5 xp

Goal 2:
    * Visit a Sparkling Mine 0/1 GO
    Rewards: 50 coin, 5 xp

Goal 3:
    * Gather a Tiny Fire 0/1 GO | drops from the Sparkling Mine
    Rewards: 100 coin, 5 xp

Goal 4:
    * Gather Tiny Fires 0/5 GO
    * Gather Coal 0/20 GO
    * Gather Golden Egg 0/1 GO
    * Summon a Dragon Egg 0/1 GO | Workshop, 4 hours - 5 tiny fire, 20 coal, 1 golden egg
    Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp

Goal 5:

Goal 6:
    * Visit a Chicken 0/5 GO
    * Gather Tiny Fires 0/10 GO | drops from the Sparkling Mine
    * Summon Dragon Eggs 0/3 GO | Workshop, 4 hours - 5 tiny fire, 20 coal, 1 golden egg
    Rewards: 150 coin, 10 xp

Goal 7:
    * Visit Ivy's Hut 0/1 GO

Goal 8:
    * Gather Tiny Fires 0/10 GO
    * Summon Dragon Eggs 0/5 GO
    * Summon The Littlest Dragon 0/1 Magic Forge, 10 hours - 10 tiny fire, 5 dragon egg, 5 enchanter's essence
    Rewards: 250 coin, 15 xp

Dialogue for The Littlest Dragon:

Goal 1:
    Makeda: Come, come! I have a new tale to tell you! It is a story of hardship and love, and of fire and dragons!
    Ruler: Sounds interesting! What's the catch?
    Makeda: Come by my stand. Same as always. There, I shall tell you my tale. The Tiny Dragon Tale!

Goal 2:

Goal 3:

Goal 4:

Goal 5:

Goal 6:

Goal 7:

Goal 8:

Pictures:

Tiny Dragon Tale
    Info: Makeda's story of a little dragon.
    Crafted: Makeda's Wagon, 5 minutes - 100 seeker's coin
    Uses: craft to trigger the goals for The Littlest Dragon

The Littlest Dragon
    Info:
    Crafted: reward for completing The Littlest Dragon goals
    Drops: coins, coal, dragon scales, earth wisp, golden apple, golden egg, golden nugget, jewels, light armor, longsword, wyvern milk
    Collection time:
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; Yesterday at 05:01 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12