Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/21: Seeking Fortunes | goals and prize list on page 1

I just did the upgrade and it took 200 of my gems also.

Quote Originally Posted by dragongems View Post
    I just did the upgrade and it took 200 of my gems also.
    Maybe that’s why I can’t upgrade. I don’t have 200 gems.

Executive Chef
    PLAYERS BEWARE!
    When upgrading the Oracle Domain to LVL7 150gems is taken!
    Not a nice surprise.

I’ve held off upgrading til this is fixed, and recommend other players do too.

Please fix asap Storm8. Thanks!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please log a ticket with Support (link in post 1 on page 1 as normal) for those who've lost gems. They will be returned. Please don't post any support comms on the forum or you will be in violation of forum rules.

As an aside, I won't be around much this week so if there any issues please post in the bugs forum and not here in discussions. It makes it quite difficult for me to quickly make reports to S8 when bugs are in the discussion thread. I'll be back in time to post goals when the next event starts but will not generally be available for another week or 2.

Happy New Year!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Maybe that’s why I can’t upgrade. I don’t have 200 gems.
    Yes it would seem so as I had less than 200 gems before & could not upgrade, now have over 200 gems AND NOW the"Build" button is green & looks as though it will work but
    Obviously don't want to do as afraid will lose gems as warned by other players!

Hope S8 will fix soon!
    Last edited by kolakid; 01-01-23 at 09:11 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Soooo... I just wasted 3 days trying to spawn a Fate Snatcher only to realize it wasn't happening because my game glitched and I didn't realize it.

At some point between finishing goal 8 and starting goal 9 my progress rolled back so the oracle domain was only at level 4 but my goal progress remained where it was on goal 9. I never even noticed the upgrade rolled back because nothing else in my progress did! So it was three days of me trying to spawn a fate snatcher with no results but plenty of frustration.

I feel like if we're going to have to deal with rollbacks in the game, they should add a special sound effect for it so we all know exactly if/when they happen, lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    Yes it would seem so as I had less than 200 gems before & could not upgrade, now have over 200 gems AND NOW the"Build" button is green & looks as though it will work but
    Obviously don't want to do as afraid will lose gems as warned by other players!

Hope S8 will fix soon!
    The S8 staff return to work Tuesday Jan 2 PST if they are following standard US holiday closure. So I think it will be a good 48 hours before people start looking into this/fixing the software. I will just enjoy working on main storyline until I see the issue is fixed, unless I have to upgrade on Wednesday before the event timer runs out. I am sure anyone who loses gems from this, will be reimbursed!

Code is written months out in advance, I am sure this simply contains the same error as the "Woodland" event earlier in December. It will get fixed.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9367B614-B024-4B57-94C2-F21A97FF2C38.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	122.0 KB 
ID:	67263
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 01-01-23 at 09:48 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    PLAYERS BEWARE!
    When upgrading the Oracle Domain to LVL7 150gems is taken!
    Not a nice surprise.

I’ve held off upgrading til this is fixed, and recommend other players do too.

Please fix asap Storm8. Thanks!
    Was it 150 or 200? Did you only have 150 gems and the system let you level up, and now they are all gone?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Was it 150 or 200? Did you only have 150 gems and the system let you level up, and now they are all gone?
    I tried to level up and did not lose gems! So it could be fixed. Now take SW's advice and log a ticket if you have gem loses.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    The S8 staff return to work Tuesday Jan 2 PST if they are following standard US holiday closure. So I think it will be a good 48 hours before people start looking into this/fixing the software. I will just enjoy working on main storyline until I see the issue is fixed, unless I have to upgrade on Wednesday before the event timer runs out. I am sure anyone who loses gems from this, will be reimbursed!

Code is written months out in advance, I am sure this simply contains the same error as the "Woodland" event earlier in December. It will get fixed.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9367B614-B024-4B57-94C2-F21A97FF2C38.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	122.0 KB 
ID:	67263
    The team actually was able to fix this issue this morning. We're very sorry for the inconvenience! Any Gems erroneously taken will be returned.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!