Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/8: A Woodland Holiday | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Indeed, I will change the first page as I expect some corrections to happen, based on previous similar events:
    Woodland Candelabra L6
    Storable: Yes
    Info: Drops Critter Cards.
    Level: 15
    Type: Building
    Source: Event
    Class: Special
    Size: 2x2
    Requirements: 8 Woodland Decorations, 8 Woodland Candles, 8 Holiday Gifts // 6 Woodland Decorations, 6 Woodland Candles, 6 Holiday Gifts
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Critter Card, Coins (1400), Living Wood, Patch of Tall Grass, Plant In A Log, Sap, Wood, Wooden Beam
    Events: A Woodland Holiday - December 2022
    Collection: 120 minutes // 2 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 8 Gems
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?114605
    Comments: Drops 25 Critter Cards
    Liking the drops from the woodland candelabra L6. Saves energy planting growing and chopping trees during regular play (non-event and event that doesn't use trees.) And multi drops are always appreciated. This type of item helps keep all drop items full or at least close.

The issue with the final level of the Woodland Candelabra asking for Gems has been resolved. The team will still be working on resolving the issue tomorrow, but any player who spent the Gems on this item will be getting them back. We apologize for the issue!
    Last edited by Meowmeowbeans; 12-11-22 at 02:39 PM.

Fashion Designer
    So as usual I cleared a lot of Xmas trees to get enough stars for adventures. Did about 6 in the first 2 days and was lucky to get 2 extra Ivy candles which I thought was great. I then went back to regular adventure so I could have a break from chopping Xmas trees. 4 hrs ago I did another star adventure and not only did I get another Ivy candle but also the star faerie. She is absolutely gorgeous. The deco designing department has done it again. Thank you for all the amazing looking animated and still items. You guys have such astounding imaginations.

How do foxes spawn? I'm getting 100 skunkupines but no foxes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by melomar2017 View Post
    How do foxes spawn? I'm getting 100 skunkupines but no foxes.
    They spawn from the farm houses.

Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    So as usual I cleared a lot of Xmas trees to get enough stars for adventures. Did about 6 in the first 2 days and was lucky to get 2 extra Ivy candles which I thought was great. I then went back to regular adventure so I could have a break from chopping Xmas trees. 4 hrs ago I did another star adventure and not only did I get another Ivy candle but also the star faerie. She is absolutely gorgeous. The deco designing department has done it again. Thank you for all the amazing looking animated and still items. You guys have such astounding imaginations.
    Agreed, the items in this event are fabulous! Kudos to the graphic team!

Rhino Keeper
    How many critter cards does Mathilda cost? I have all the broken ornaments i need so no need to chop more decorated trees and no more adventure drops; since i only got two ivys candles from the adventures ill get the last one Sunday night (if i dont forget to collect), so three days of collecting 25 cards per candelabra collection, about 200 per day. Will that be enough?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog1 View Post
    How many critter cards does Mathilda cost? I have all the broken ornaments i need so no need to chop more decorated trees and no more adventure drops; since i only got two ivys candles from the adventures ill get the last one Sunday night (if i dont forget to collect), so three days of collecting 25 cards per candelabra collection, about 200 per day. Will that be enough?
    I believe it's 1000.

Rhino Keeper
    Ah thank you! Im at 150 now so i think that should be possible, IF i remember to collect every two hours. I noticed its harder to set timers and log in every two hours if its just one collection you need instead of all kinds of chopping, collecting and crafting. (Im done with all that, just ivys hut and the candelabra tree to do for the rest of the challenge).

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast