Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/8: A Woodland Holiday | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    I?m on my iphone
    Me too, but it does not make a different if you follow the guide posted by SW. At least my iPhone show the exact same steps.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Me too, but it does not make a different if you follow the guide posted by SW. At least my iPhone show the exact same steps.
    Thank you for the response. I think i know how to post pictures using my phone because I wouldn?t ask if it shows me where the attachment button is. Im not tech savvy but not illiterate lol. I?ll go on my desktop computer when i get a chance.

Im asking about this 200gems requirement for a friend and for everybody else in my group who are confused and about to quit the event. A screenshot was provided so i could go back to them and provide answers.

Nightclub Owner
    Thank you for the response. I think i know how to post pictures using my phone because I wouldn?t ask if it shows me where the attachment button is. Im not tech savvy but not illiterate lol. I?ll go on my desktop computer when i get a chance.

Im asking about this 200gems requirement for a friend and for everybody else in my group who are confused and about to quit the event. A screenshot was provided so i could go back to them and provide answers.
    Make sure you're using the Full Site view of the forum and not Mobile View.

Executive Chef

ASweets is right. On IPhone you need to be in full screen mode, then look for the icon that has kinda a tree on it. I believe you can figure it out from then.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    ASweets is right. On IPhone you need to be in full screen mode, then look for the icon that has kinda a tree on it. I believe you can figure it out from then.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D83A0331-AA3D-45E1-A158-8F42FCBC915B.jpeg 
Views:	156 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	66925

Thank you thats the answer im looking for. Here?s the screenshot

Farm Supplier
    No biggie but the adventure is “Follow the Holiday Star”, not “… Start”.

Rhino Keeper

Weird, it should say the coins or something. Do you have a decent amount of coins? Maybe the 200 diamonds is to buy the necessary coins
    Last edited by gustafrog1; 12-10-22 at 03:16 PM.

Nightclub Owner

I just reached the last stage and yeap, I have the same. 200 gems for the last upgrade. We might fill in a ticket!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer

The screenshot shows how many items are needed to upgrade the tree but you also have the ability to buy with gem's instead if you want. All the items on are to be crafted in the workshop. If you look at page one of this thread the requirements are listed and described well. Where the 200 gems section is the cost of all the items that have not crafted. (numbers of items and gem option are hard for me to read properly but I think that's what I'm seeing).
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 12-10-22 at 04:21 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    The last upgrade stage for this event is not exactly as I envisioned it, Level 6 is not very attractive, unless you want the fox!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast