Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/8: A Woodland Holiday | event information on page 1

This is the only event that i know so far that requires 200 gems to get to the final prize!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    This is the only event that i know so far that requires 200 gems to get to the final prize!
    Where does it say the final prize costs 200 gems? I'm about to upgrade to level 4 and have not had the need to buy anything with gems. (I did buy first value pack for $7.99 because it gave me a head start with 5 candles which we need to collect from Ivy).

Nightclub Owner
    No need to use gems, this events are not so energy hungry, just very timely due to Ivy's Hut collection time. I have finished harvesting all necessary items and nearly finished crafting all the goodies, except 14 more candles. And no gems used.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    No need to use gems, this events are not so energy hungry, just very timely due to Ivy's Hut collection time. I have finished harvesting all necessary items and nearly finished crafting all the goodies, except 14 more candles. And no gems used.
    How do i attach picture?

Nightclub Owner
    How do i attach picture?
    There's a quick explainer and images on how to post pictures in the first post of the Baron's Tent thread here.

Fashion Designer
    I would love if these event adventures would use either golden eggs or even better golden apples instead of nuggets. And of course now my Elven trade is requesting 46 nuggets. Pity I have to wait so long for the next less greedy one comes along.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog1 View Post
    Four adventures now and unfortunately no ivy?s candle (or star faerie, congrats stymie!). But what is mostly missed is the guaranteed drop of the choppable item, in this case the decorated forest tree, it takes a lot or trees to gather the broken stars
    I ended up getting 2 Ivy candles from 8 adventures.

And, as a complete surprise, I found the faerie in my storage. It's been so long since the special prize dropped from the adventure, I don't even look anymore .

Fashion Designer
    I would love if these event adventures would use either golden eggs or even better golden apples instead of nuggets. And of course now my Elven trade is requesting 46 nuggets. Pity I have to wait so long for the next less greedy one comes along.

Can be stored
    Cannot be sold
    12 hour collection time
    48 gems to speed up

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    There's a quick explainer and images on how to post pictures in the first post of the Baron's Tent thread here.
    I?m on my iphone

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast