Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Cute Cottage Collection - 2022 Nov 15 (14 Days)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    In other news, the side goal's prize is really cute! I don't have anything like it, so I really want it.

As for the main goal's prize. . . said it months ago, and I'm saying it again. I know its a game about food but do we REALLY need so many prizes of people eating loads of food around a table?

There's be so many this year. I'm telling y'all this is the couch and fountain fiasco all over again. Iykyk

I'm only doing it cause the recipies are cute imo
    Correction: Main goal prize is really cute. I?m even liking the tables, chairs, window and even the counter isn?t bad.

Hahaha long live the couch and fountain fiasco! I swear I?ll never forget it.

Rhino Keeper
    The main goal prize is a cottage. The side goal is eating around table. I do agree I?m sick of people eating around a table too. And tired of side tables. Glad we finally got a window but how about some windows and doors with every goal.

Farm Supplier
    I found 1.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Red Rose Cake.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	66312

Fashion Designer
    Anyone noticing the Red Rose Cake is now gone from the basic oven?

ETA: Reset the game and the Rose Glass Cake is now available.

Nightclub Owner
    SG Recipe issues are now fixed - you may need to force close and restart your app to see it.

EDIT: All goal details are now up in the first post, off to work on the pics now. Happy Goaling!

Farm Supplier
    Everything about the goal and side goal are gorgeous! I have been dying to make the Rose Glass Cake for the longest time? i can only hope they release a U-Line Radiant Oven. I would buy like 4. Until then I?m baking away, thanks for the cute goal S8!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KeatonsKupcakes View Post
    Everything about the goal and side goal are gorgeous! I have been dying to make the Rose Glass Cake for the longest time? i can only hope they release a U-Line Radiant Oven. I would buy like 4. Until then I?m baking away, thanks for the cute goal S8!!
    Just remember that if you finish the Side Goal early, the recipe will likely move back to its original location immediately as that's how it's worked the last few times.

If you want to make as many as possible, you can hold off on finishing the Red Rose Cakes on Pt. 3 of the Side Goal for as long as possible which would give you more time with the recipe.

Name:	9FB11B06-508B-44C3-A87A-5D191E8854E5.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	564.8 KB 
ID:	66315
    Tea cookies

Fashion Designer
    Rose Glass Cake for those who have not seen it before

Name:	5492206C-3D5F-4089-BB90-C2915D59B54F.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	66317
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Fashion Designer
    Red Rose Cake

Name:	02630125-9995-43A3-BC30-CA5775A85B72.jpeg 
Views:	26 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	66320
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast