Thread: Old account

New Resident

Old account

Hi i used to play this game in like 2013-2014 and i am trying to get my Old account back, but after reading a bit it seems like the accounts got lost for iphone users somewhere in between then and now (correct me if im Wrong) and need to be transferred or something. I have played on android before ios and that game i have been able to guess the storm id to but since i believe the ios account (Where i have all of my progress) is gone it is impossible for me to guess the storm id, do someone know hos i can fix this, it can also be that it was a account on android that has ? LOT of progress, i can ser in Old emails that i bought a lot of gems, i would love to get my account back, altough i cant remember the id, Maybe it is another possible way

New Resident
    I feel like i would reconize different ovens, decorations as well as posts on my Wall, if i recall i had a neighbour who used to write luna or insert a moon emoji or something like that

Nightclub Owner
    In regards to iOS lost games, there have been a few times in the past where a new iOS update will temporarily mess up and make it seem like our data is gone. But, it's always a temporary thing and the Login Feature solves most of those issues without having to get S8 Support involved.

Game progress is stored on the Storm8 servers which means that even if a player loses their device or it becomes unusable, they can still access their account and transfer the data over to a new device at any time.

However, I am sorry to report that game transfers rely on the Username and Password of said account. I've looked through the various FAQs in the forum, the Storm8 site and the BS game itself but I'm not seeing anything that can get around the lost Username issue. That's basically the main identifier of our accounts so I'm not sure how they would get around that issue.

That said, you could always try to open a Support Ticket with the team directly. Perhaps they have something different to offer? Just remember that posting details of your support conversations is against forum policy.

Good luck!

New Resident
    so in that case, my bakery should exist to others, so if i continue try to guess my former id in the game it should ?appear? if i guessed it right?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You will need your ID and your password in order to log into your old account if using a different device. It might be worth asking Support, but you will need details to validate your account that only you will know. A good start would be if you still have the same apple ID to check your purchase date for bakery game and provide that to support. But essentially, yes you can continue to guess your former ID unless you remember any neighbours and see if they are also forum users and can check your wall if you perhaps posted your own ID. Good luck!

And as advised above, please do not post anything about your communication with Support or anything that would be considered private in line with the Forum Rules and Terms of Service.