Thread: Gems & Game Equity

Rhino Keeper

Gems & Game Equity

I?m really disappointed in the whole Gem situation, honestly. Everyone wants something for nothing and that just isn?t feasible, but back in 2015, Storm offered Gem dispensers and many people bought them. I understand, the concept, you snooze, you lose, but at the time, I wasn?t in a place where I could buy any. That?s my bad?but then, they put them out again in 2018 or 2019 and I decided to purchase one, and they immediately took them back, saying the offer had been a mistake. I was upset about that, but OK. But now, you have players that get 10 free gems a day, while the rest of us shlubs have to pay for gems if we want to finish a goal, or buy anything. When is there going to be some equity in the game? I?ve spent and spent and my reward is to have to spend more. Not that this is anyone else?s fault but my own, but I?ve seen players with so many gem dispensers they shouldn?t EVER have to buy gems! I spend to support Storm, by some accounts, for the players that don?t have to buy anymore, but it?s always a one way street. It would be nice if they would return the favor and support those of us who support them. I am not going to stamp my feet and demand something that quite honestly is not deserved, but throw a dog a bone at least! Maybe at least give us a little help when it comes to these insane goals?

I had the 10 free daily gems (watch video) for a short time. I made the mistake of buying gems (to purchase a decorative item) & the ?free gem? option forever disappeared! So I was PUNISHED for doing EXACTLY what Storm8 wanted? for us to buy more gems!

I also purchased gem dispenser only to have it be taken away!

I agree with the above thoughts about gem inequality!

What is a gem dispenser? Do you maybe have a picture of it? What does it do? This is a first I hear about it and I've been playing since 2013.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenTreasures View Post
    What is a gem dispenser? Do you maybe have a picture of it? What does it do? This is a first I hear about it and I've been playing since 2013.
    The Gem Dispenser is an item that was originally released in 2015 on iOS devices but has since been removed from the Market. Players could purchase them for a limited time (about a year and a half) for gems and after purchasing, the Dispenser gives players 1 gem every 12 hours.

If you're interested in the complete details, you can find the original release here.

Thank you for the info o.o I've heard about it but never paid too much attention to it, sad to know it was never released again, it was still expensive but comprehensible.

I like that we can earn gems out of baking, but it takes toooo much for one to get to the 4th level, I mean its too much food baked for it n.n

Yeaaars ago I was also able to watch a video for gems for a really short period of time, either way I started playing as a teenager, unable at all to purchase gems by my own so..

We neee additional easy ways of making gems or cheaper stuff n.n

Thank you very much for your reply, Annira! I use Android so that's why I hadn't heard about it.