Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: GOAL: Autumn Ambience - 2022 Nov 01 (14 Days)

I am having the same problem with my Loretta Oven. I overslept and thought the food would be spoiled but was surprised to find that it wasn?t fully prepared when I first put it on the oven. Now that I know, I will make sure to double check each time I prepare the recipe to ensure it is actually baking.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MaMasPetShopStory View Post
    I am having the same problem with my Loretta Oven. I overslept and thought the food would be spoiled but was surprised to find that it wasn?t fully prepared when I first put it on the oven. Now that I know, I will make sure to double check each time I prepare the recipe to ensure it is actually baking.
    Thank you for sharing that it?s happening with you too. When no one else replied I thought maybe the issue was only happening to me.
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Nightclub Owner
    If you think the Loretta's Oven is not behaving correctly with the newest recipe, you should post in the Bugs Forum where the team will better see it and be fix the issue.

I would create the bugs post but to be honest, I'm a little loopy from cold pills so I'm not even sure I'm completely understanding what the issue is right now, lol.

Host(ess)
    My oven is the same, I posted in bugs discussion and another person has also posted about the problem. Swedish Princess Cake is not cooking properly. It does not prompt you to tap again to finish the cooking process. Went to go serve the dish and I had to tap again and it restarted cooking, it’s like it’s stuck on loop if that makes sense

Nightclub Owner
    I've added a link to the bugs thread in the first post so players can add to/continue the discussion on the issue there.

Keep in mind it's a bank holiday in the US today, November 11, so it may be that we don't hear back until Monday.

EDIT: Mod has flagged the recipe issue with the team - and it seems like the team has fixed the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    Pushed a fix for this now. It should show up properly.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The cakes are adorable, there's no doubt about that. It's so seriously cute that they look like bears and foxes but at the same time... there's something a little off about it, too.

I'm not exactly sure what it is, but something in this display is pinging my radar and stopping me from totally loving it. It's super weird and distracting, me trying to figure out what detail is off while playing.

This seems to be happening to me a lot lately where I can't quite put my finger on why a recipe display seems off. Either I'm losing my ability to express myself or a new design trend doesn't agree with my brainwaves, lol.

yes i agree, these are so adorable but then they're blocked by those poles, wish they would've taken those off and kept each tower more elevated so we could see the cute little woodland cakes better

Quote Originally Posted by taeyoung9 View Post
    yes i agree, these are so adorable but then they're blocked by those poles, wish they would've taken those off and kept each tower more elevated so we could see the cute little woodland cakes better
    The cakes themselves freak me out. The ones on the 2nd and 3rd tiers look like b?headed animals. Maybe its just me, but they really look like a hunter's trophy stand of animal heads ;-;

No offense to whoever designed them

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789