Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: 10/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Oct 2022)

Rhino Keeper
    The Red Witch gave me a haunted watchtower - it is very cool and spooky - I replaced a corner tower in my haunted wall with it - a 1x1 with 15 royal points and is the perfect corner piece.can?t wait for her to drop another!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    The Red Witch gave me a haunted watchtower - it is very cool and spooky - I replaced a corner tower in my haunted wall with it - a 1x1 with 15 royal points and is the perfect corner piece.can?t wait for her to drop another!
    That reminds me - mine gave me a Haunted Carriage!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Is the witches fire deco animated?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Even if you're full on tickets you can still work your exchange continuously as from there, there is no limit to tickets in inventory. I have about 450. Another player has over 2,000 and counting. Tickets will no longer be dropped by the usual ticket droppers. If I'd known that a few yrs ago I would not have collected so many ticket droppers. And I have a few items that often drop permits so I don't craft them anymore. I just don't do the trades that require tickets, such as higher level b&b's.

Hope info is handy.
    my inventory says there's a max of 99 trade tickets. Am I reading something wrong?
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    my inventory says there's a max of 99 trade tickets. Am I reading something wrong?
    Well, yes and no. There is a cap of 99 but that only applies to the Trade Tickets received as a drop from buildings/pets. If you have 99 in your inventory, those ticket droppers on your board will no longer give them but you can still get more by completing one of the trades in the Royal Exchange that gives them.

I think there's a more thorough explanation of it in SW's Inventory entry for Trade Tickets here (the entry is pretty far down in the list).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Well, yes and no. There is a cap of 99 but that only applies to the Trade Tickets received as a drop from buildings/pets. If you have 99 in your inventory, those ticket droppers on your board will no longer give them but you can still get more by completing one of the trades in the Royal Exchange that gives them.

I think there's a more thorough explanation of it in SW's Inventory entry for Trade Tickets here (the entry is pretty far down in the list).
    Thanks for the link. I think I get it. Once I reach 99 trade tickets in inventory my trade ticket droppers will no longer drop trade tickets. However, I can still earn trade tickets from trades in the Royal Exchange.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    Inventory pictures for the witches circle (deco only)

Attachment 65349Attachment 65350
    It's 2x2 and looks really cool, wish the fire was animated though
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Rhino Keeper
    My Twilight Witch seems very small compared to other characters. She's about as tall as a gnome, but without the big head!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CS twilight witch.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	277.5 KB 
ID:	65431

Executive Chef
    I'm hoping that the Power of the Post (POTP) will help me out here. I haven't seen the Flying Witch in any of my 4 accounts yet. I'm not getting very good options in my tents, or getting the same things over and over again. I'll never get the final prize at this rate.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Really wanting the Cauldron Stirring Witch.
    She is beautiful.
    PotP!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast