Page 36 of 117 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Nightclub Owner

Doorbuster

Sheepbeast - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: That sheep looks funny! Drops Energy.
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Class: Animals
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 500 Gems
    Drops: Coins (75), Energy
    Events: Beast Master - January 2021
    Collection: 1440 minutes // 24 hours // 1 day
    Collection Speed-up: 96 Gems
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111855
    Comments: 1st and 2nd Leaderboard Prize
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 01-09-23 at 02:56 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner

Gem Gift

Icy Fox
    Storable: Yes
    Info: ?
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Gift
    Class: Animals
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Milk, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Fur, Fey Crystal
    Collection: 480 minutes // 8 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 32 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1688148
    Comments: Gift with a limited gems offer (530, 1400, and 2900 gems)
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 01-09-23 at 03:05 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Woot I was waiting for the day the sheepbeast would come up in a sale. I love it's design

Does anyone know the drop rate for fangbeasts from the Perihelion Hog? It would be really helpful during Monster Hunts if I had a way to spawn fangbeasts. But I don't want to spend 100 gems on a bacon-dropper.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LlamaLand2 View Post
    Does anyone know the drop rate for fangbeasts from the Perihelion Hog? It would be really helpful during Monster Hunts if I had a way to spawn fangbeasts. But I don't want to spend 100 gems on a bacon-dropper.
    Farmhouses, Swans or others are cheaper alternatives.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey everyone

For Pavo owners, do you think it's worth 200 gems? Does it give good amounts of energy sometimes?

And I suppose 250 gems for The Portal is ok....right?

Fashion Designer
    Slightly off topic but when I looked up database info for Scorch Hog (from that scorched event) says it has fangbeasts. The card only says the usual "pet it and see what it found." Did it spawn fangbeasts during the event or something? because it doesn't now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Slightly off topic but when I looked up database info for Scorch Hog (from that scorched event) says it has fangbeasts. The card only says the usual "pet it and see what it found." Did it spawn fangbeasts during the event or something? because it doesn't now.
    I don't know anything about this item, but I do know that anything that says it spawns a monster is only an occasional chance to spawn the monster, not every collection, but I'm sure you know that.

On another note, I wish I could send you some energy droppers (based on another post that you made).
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

azriX2012: I'm super happy with my Portal! Twice a day, it's dropping trade tickets, gold nuggets, wisps, and gold eggs. Several items each drop. (I tried to reply to Azri's question about the Portal, but it popped up as a new post in the thread. Yup, I'm a newb!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LlamaLand2 View Post
    azriX2012: I'm super happy with my Portal! Twice a day, it's dropping trade tickets, gold nuggets, wisps, and gold eggs. Several items each drop. (I tried to reply to Azri's question about the Portal, but it popped up as a new post in the thread. Yup, I'm a newb!
    Thanks! Just for the golden nuggets, I'm already convinced