Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SALE: Hit the Beach - 3 June 2022 (6 Days)

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know how much the beach table cost before this sale? I think it was 3 gems? Also, will it be going away after this sale is over? Asking because this is one item that was already available to purchase prior to the sale unlike the ?U? and other times only brought back for a limited time.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    Does anyone know how much the beach table cost before this sale? I think it was 3 gems? Also, will it be going away after this sale is over? Asking because this is one item that was already available to purchase prior to the sale unlike the ?U? and other times only brought back for a limited time.
    Generally speaking, the team's policy has been "whatever was on the market before will be restored to regular price, but anything that wasn't, such as the U-decor and Echo Appliances, should be expected to go away".

Still, I'll ask to double-check, and hopefully we'll get a response on Monday
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Why does the echo deep sea oven not allow food mastery? I bought the thing for 25 gems on my sons account and I noticed you can?t master any of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by atomstar80 View Post
    I'm having the same problem. There is no progress bar under any of the recipes. Is this a bug? Or are we not supposed to master recipes and gain gems?

Also, just one click allows me to start cooking a recipe, instead of multiple clicks to get the recipe cooking.
    The missing progress bar is most definitely a bug - flagging this over!

Quote Originally Posted by efoote View Post
    I am having the same problem?also should your original ovens have these recipes open or just the echo one?
    Those recipes are only available on the echo oven.
    The Echo Oven should have all 3 recipes unlocked, while the version for coins will only have one unlocked by default (more only if you were around to unlock them at that time)

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    I haven?t had a gem sale since the sale starting and it?s only got 1-2 days left. Can you please tell them if they want to make money to do gem sales during sales please? I have had several in RS since the sale. They do this EVERY TIME. I get sales many times a week except for when a sale is actually going on. I will never buy gems unless they are on sale. So it?s a lose lose situation for both of us.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnLovesDD View Post
    I haven?t had a gem sale since the sale starting and it?s only got 1-2 days left. Can you please tell them if they want to make money to do gem sales during sales please? I have had several in RS since the sale. They do this EVERY TIME. I get sales many times a week except for when a sale is actually going on. I will never buy gems unless they are on sale. So it?s a lose lose situation for both of us.
    As far as I'm aware, gem sales happen randomly. However, I will pass this feedback along.

Need Me? Send me a PM

Rhino Keeper
    Any word on if the Deep Sea echo does in fact have the recipes unlocked? Or is it still just the puffer fish?

Deep Sea * ECHO* has 3 Recipes Unlocked: Cream Puffer Fish, Sea Sponge Cake, & Grape Barrier Reef
    Deep Sea Oven for *COINS* has only the Cream Puffer Fish unlocked.

Quote Originally Posted by atomstar80 View Post
    I'm having the same problem. There is no progress bar under any of the recipes. Is this a bug? Or are we not supposed to master recipes and gain gems?

Also, just one click allows me to start cooking a recipe, instead of multiple clicks to get the recipe cooking.
    This issue has been fixed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12