Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
The requirements for goals were re-balanced. We have increased requirements in some areas, and have decreased them in others. You'll notice in the next goal the requirements should be halved. We have also reduced the timers on multiple recipes, and did not raise any timers. The cost has gone up on recipes, but the profit and output have increased.
On bakery game, as the batches make much more food per time, compared to restaurant, it takes too long time to clear counters, and more importantly it takes much much longer time to make any profits. To change the whole decoration (including walls, floors tables etc.) you might actually need to wait a year to make enough coins.
It was so much nicer on restaurant that the 14 day goal ovens were making less dishes per time and higher profits per dishes. Game is more enjoyable when we can make coins and can also still be here to see we can spend them 🙂 Also it's nice with some movement, instead looking at the same old food for months.

I really appreciate the gaming opportunity the team offer us, but the feature I enjoyed most on restaurant, seems to have changed with this last goal, if it will take about a day to make enough profits to afford a chair or two. I know we still have other recipes on other stoves, but just like on the bakery, I will not be able to cook any other food than goal recipes, so it isn't food everywhere, they do not keep filling more and more space and game can load, too.

It really was nicer the other way (less dishes and more profit per time) in my opinion.