Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Char-Cutie-Rie - 2022 May 3 (14 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    it's on 2nd post of the first page of this thread?? the charcuterie table, along with appliances and stuff.
    if you're looking for anyone posting a clearer version then maybe they haven't done with the goals yet.
    how about you post it then?
    I?m sorry but I do not see the main goal prize. That?s what I was looking for. I see everything else.
    Thank you to everyone that has helped with the information.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Infographic of New Items:

Spoiler: show

First appliance recipes and countertop appearances (Big thank you to Daengel!)

New recipes on Char-Cutie-Rie station (first appliance)

Fruit Board recipe on countertop display

Baked Brie Board recipe on countertop display

Dessert Charcuterie recipe on countertop display

Second appliance recipes (Big thank you to MaMasPetShopStory!)

New recipes on Water Infuser (second appliance)

Picture contributions of any new goal items (recipes, prizes, etc.) by the community will be added here

Want to add your picture? How to Post a Photo on the Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by 35sweets View Post
    I?m sorry but I do not see the main goal prize. That?s what I was looking for. I see everything else.
    Thank you to everyone that has helped with the information.
    i meant in this post by pixiegamer, if you click the show, the charcuterie table is the final prize I guess

Hello, it appears the Cucumber Lime Water is mysteriously absent on the appliance while cooking. Can someone please look into this?

Quote Originally Posted by princessdmc View Post
    Hello, it appears the Cucumber Lime Water is mysteriously absent on the appliance while cooking. Can someone please look into this?
    Having the same issue too. It's confusing and I almost accidentally cancelled it. Hope it's fixed soon!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by princessdmc View Post
    I'll report this now for you...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    I think the team removed the additional 5days goal already
    They haven't removed them, they announced there wouldn't be one when the last goal happened..

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    They haven't removed them, they announced there wouldn't be one when the last goal happened..
    Isn't that the same thing :|

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 35sweets View Post
    Why is there still not a prize posted? We still don?t know what we?re driving ourselves crazy for.
    it's on 2nd post of the first page of this thread?? the charcuterie table, along with appliances and stuff.
    if you're looking for anyone posting a clearer version then maybe they haven't done with the goals yet.
    how about you post it then?
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Infographic of New Items:

i meant in this post by pixiegamer, if you click the show, the charcuterie table is the final prize I guess
    Adding to this - it looks like the floor decor prizes are unlocked in the following order:

1. Dicing Station
    2. Infused Water Display
    3. Charcuterie Table (Final Prize?)

However, I'm still waiting on confirmation by players that have progressed in the goals to determine whether the Charcuterie Table is the final prize. Based on the thumbnail, it looks to be the bigger floor decoration; so it's quite likely is, but we've had prizes before where the final prize is smaller than the second floor decor reward.

Unfortunately, the only pictures I have of these items are the thumbnails that I've already posted to the infographic If someone has progressed in the goal and unlocked the floor decor prizes, and is willing to share on the forums, I can add that information back to the first posts.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    do we think there is going to be another 5 day goal inside this goal? i started late and am now having to play catchup
    I think the team removed the additional 5days goal already
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Isn't that the same thing :|
    I checked on this, and it looks like there will be a 5-Day goal overlapping with this goal.

It is due to drop tomorrow. I will be posting a separate thread for it.

UPDATE: 5-Day goal thread now live here.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 05-10-22 at 10:16 AM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast