Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SALE: 2022 Apr 29 - Bumper Crop Spring Sale (5 Days)

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Just a quick check - has anyone experienced any OTHER issues with the Echo Appliances other than the recipes not showing?

(Example: missing progress bar; recipes not unlocked; etc).

I can flag this over as well if needed.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

New Resident
    Thanks Pixie, the ovens all have a four day time limit, if this could also be addressed with the other problems.

The progress bar is missing on some of them.

Rhino Keeper
    This is an excellent sale, the only thing that I miss not seeing is the magic appliances. I wanted to buy some magic stoves, however thank you Storm8 for bringing those echo ovens for sale.

Rhino Keeper

When and what ?

When were the echo ovens on sale now released? What are their recipes? I've never bought anything in a game before but I may if I know what they are.

And what happened to annirasweets?

Thank you

Nice sale! 😁 I'm gonna stock up on tables! 👍

Rhino Keeper

Grandmas ovens

Please some info

Quote Originally Posted by stivali6g View Post
    Thanks Pixie, the ovens all have a four day time limit, if this could also be addressed with the other problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhiiannonn View Post
    The progress bar is missing on some of them.
    I'll add these both to the report as well; thank you for reporting!

Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    When were the echo ovens on sale now released? What are their recipes? I've never bought anything in a game before but I may if I know what they are.

And what happened to annirasweets?

Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    Please some info
    I've merged both your posts into this thread as they are related to the same topic of the sale.

Anniras has been very gracious to add information whenever a new goal/sale/box pops up, but she needs a break too every now and then. Please understand that her contributions thus far have been voluntary; there should be no expectation on any one player to solely make posts. The forums are a community site, so anyone who has information on any of the sale items (including appliances and recipes) is welcome to contribute. I can add relevant information back to the first and second posts on this thread.

I have a few of the original appliances which I'll try to get screenshots of later today to upload. Searching the forums with the appliance names may also yield results on their original release dates/events

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Hi, ovens are now showing recipes, but there is still a ?2 day? timer on them. Will we lose them completely ? 25 gems per oven gone to waste? I hope not. Please fix ASAP, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by clothespeg View Post
    Hi, ovens are now showing recipes, but there is still a ?2 day? timer on them. Will we lose them completely ? 25 gems per oven gone to waste? I hope not. Please fix ASAP, thank you
    This shouldn't be the case - the timers should go away but the recipes should stay. If you're seeing locked recipes on any of the Echo appliances you purchased, please post which appliances and recipes (and screenshots if you can - see how to post a photo on the forums) and I'll flag it over ASAP!

How to Post a Photo on the Forums

Need Me? Send me a PM

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast