Thread: So confused about restaurant story progress and storm 8 ID

New Resident

So confused about restaurant story progress and storm 8 ID

Hello there! So I used to play these games as a kid and now a decade later wanted to start back up again, I couldn?t recover my old accounts so I started over. Now, how can I link my restaurant story to the same ID as bakery story is on? There is no storm 8 ID feature on restaurant story it appears. Therefore, how could I have 2 restaurants If I want? I?ve searched everywhere for these answers and can?t find it! If someone could explain this to me I?d really appreciate it. Thanks

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Generally speaking, the games you have on the same device will fall under the same Storm8 ID. If you want two separate restaurants, you would need to install Restaurant Story on two separate devices and establish separate Storm8 IDs for each device.

If you are playing on an Apple device (iOS), you may also need to log into the Game Center to save your progress. However, logging into a different account through a game that has the feature (in your case, Bakery Story) will cause ALL games on that device to switch to using the account you're logging in with.

For example, let's say you have the following:

On Device 1, with Storm8 ID ABC:
    --Bakery Story, Level 56
    --Restaurant Story, Level 43

On Device 2, with Storm8 ID XYZ:
    --Bakery Story, Level 12
    --Restaurant Story, Level 20

Now let's say you want to switch accounts on Device 1 and log in, via Bakery Story, using S8 ID XYZ. When logging in, a pop-up will notify you that ALL Storm8 games on Device 1 will now switch to your S8 ID XYZ versions. So, you will now be logged into Device 1 as XYZ, with XYZ's Bakery and Restaurant.

If you would like to recover your old accounts, Storm8 Support may be able to help you. Please contact them using the link in my signature and file a ticket under 'Account Recovery'. Be as detailed as you possibly can (if you remember your old restaurant's name; how many coins/gems you may have had; any special items you remember in your inventory; the years you were active; etc). Wishing you luck if you decide to try and get them back

(Also, welcome to the forums! Please be sure to familiarize yourself with forum rules as you navigate your way here. If you're looking for more information on Restaurant Story, the Game Guide is a really useful place to start )
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~