Page 99 of 101 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101 LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Quote Originally Posted by blazeyace View Post
    So disappointed after seeing that people were able to get back in that I still can?t. My screen flashes gray instead of black when it first tries to load. That?s my only change. ☹️
    If you are experiencing issues logging in, please reach out to support. Link is in my signature.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sometimes the gray screen is a syncing issue. Did you try loading a few times? It wouldn't hurt to reinstall your game if you want to... or at least make sure you have the latest version of the game.
    I’m nervous of re-stalling. That due to the issues I’m having I might not get my game back. I’m playing on an older iPad. I’m wondering with the changes if it’s too old to play the game anymore. I think I have the most current version of it. There’s nothing in the App Store for me.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    If you are experiencing issues logging in, please reach out to support. Link is in my signature.
    I have an open ticket but haven’t heard anything in a bit.

Executive Chef
    I am back in. Thanks so much for fixing our game. Just a little nervous it?s not a permanent fix.

Fashion Designer
    After coming here to complain I wanted to stop by and say THANKYOU!! After nearly 10 years of play, I finally did a review in the app store. Again, thankyou so much for the fix!
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

Hi all, just wanted to pop in and say Thank you for all your patience while the team was resolving the login issue. We are continuing to monitor the fix. If you experience any issues logging in, please reach out to support. Link is in my signature.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Hi all, just wanted to pop in and say Thank you for all your patience while the team was resolving the login issue. We are continuing to monitor the fix. If you experience any issues logging in, please reach out to support. Link is in my signature.
    Thanks so much HG and Storm8 team!

I was wondering if we could please get a sale sometime soon that releases the items we missed during the time we didn’t have access?
    Most of the event items (that we would’ve got naturally) should be available for coins.
    (ie things like the Amber Vein, Butter Churner, Chubby Bunny, Blue Bumblewee etc…)
    With only the event prizes available for gems.
    (ie Glimmer Raptor, Olive, Hungry Bear etc…)

This would be amazing if the team could organise this!
    Thanks so much!

Rhino Keeper
    Since they “fixed” the problem last week, I’ve been able to play! Yay! However, the “castle story is an online game…” pop up has resurfaced a few times this week, but I only need to click once and I’m in. I just hope that seeing the pop up again doesn’t mean more issues are incoming. ��

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post

I was wondering if we could please get a sale sometime soon that releases the items we missed during the time we didn’t have access?
    I am happy to forward your request to the team. I also suggest posting your request in the Suggestions & Feedback sub-forum for increased visibility.

Farm Supplier
    I am one of many who would enjoy a ?we missed you sale?. Frustrating to not to be able to play Castle Story at least once daily. Thanks for fixing ?BUG?. Knock on wood,twice.

Rhino Keeper
    Could only 2 days before locked out again. Deleted and reinstalled x3. Finally on, then too many pop up and knocked off game. Now can't get back on. Should I reinstall?
    Last edited by kanajunroses; 09-01-22 at 09:11 PM.