Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: 10/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Oct 2021)

Executive Chef
    I have never seen the Potion Table. It's a very Halloween decoration, and I hope it will make an appearance in my Baron's Tent. PotP please! Hope we all get something we have been waiting for in these last few days!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Irrationally I've put out several decor items that take up a lot of space that don't have drops I need. I managed to get mad scientist pig and potion table. Right now instead of a white Christmas, I've a white Halloween. I really hope everyone gets something they've been wanting to show up.

Nightclub Owner
    Ugh! Words cannot convey how very disgusted and disappointed I am right now. Despite not missing a day, I've only had five of the possible 11 items this month in my tent. RIDICULOUS! The awful rotation of tent prizes is the biggest complaint for most of us (as seen in nearly every tent thread) so I just don't understand why they don't address it.

I understand that it may be difficult, if not impossible, to add a "Refresh Item" option to the tent (like the Elven Outpost offers) without also having to reprogram every other aspect of it as well. That said, I see no reason why they can't offer a workaround outside of the tent other than simply not wanting to.

They already add the Rotten Cabbage trade to the Trade Wagon during these tent events so wouldn't it be super easy to add limited time prize trades as well? Or create a new building that was dedicated to trading one tent prize for another? This way, when a player gets a repeated tent prize, they could win it from the tent then head over to the Trade Wagon and trade it for the prize they actually wanted.

I mean, sure, it would be a pretty long list of trades but it's a price I'd gladly pay and I think others would as well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Ugh! Words cannot convey how very disgusted and disappointed I am right now. Despite not missing a day, I've only had five of the possible 11 items this month in my tent. RIDICULOUS! The awful rotation of tent prizes is the biggest complaint for most of us (as seen in nearly every tent thread) so I just don't understand why they don't address it.

I understand that it may be difficult, if not impossible, to add a "Refresh Item" option to the tent (like the Elven Outpost offers) without also having to reprogram every other aspect of it as well. That said, I see no reason why they can't offer a workaround outside of the tent other than simply not wanting to.

They already add the Rotten Cabbage trade to the Trade Wagon during these tent events so wouldn't it be super easy to add limited time prize trades as well? Or create a new building that was dedicated to trading one tent prize for another? This way, when a player gets a repeated tent prize, they could win it from the tent then head over to the Trade Wagon and trade it for the prize they actually wanted.

I mean, sure, it would be a pretty long list of trades but it's a price I'd gladly pay and I think others would as well.
    I agree, the way the tent prizes are rotated randomly is awful and unfair. You had the worst luck ever it seems
    I love your idea of a possible prize trade tent/ building. It could even be a 2 for 1 trade. Getting a specific prize would be expensive, but it would be possible at least.
    And to avoid people massively trading in prizes for energy droppers or something, they could limit each trade to 1 only.
    Or have a Gem button in the tent with the option to get a prize you haven't had before. (if possible)

Yes I love the "trade building" idea! I feel like I was given a "scheduled tent"( they've repeated in exact same order) I'm not a huge fan of the cabbage exchange anyway. I would do it toward your ideas though. I think you might be on to something there.

I saw the Skeleton Wyvern visiting a neighbor, Something about the wings . Especially from the side view. They're lovely. I just want it, maybe it's me.. . The pink fire cauldron and butterflies as well! Not once have shown up! I don't like to be negative or complain, but when beautiful items just possibly pass by and are offered later in a sale for 400gems it's Ridiculous! Like the Sorbet Dragon recently (for example). Just sad. If your going to do that at least bring the Clock Tower back. Please. There is a few days left so, I'm trying to be hopeful and wish everyone luck as well!

Executive Chef
    Power of the Post! I just got the Potion Table. It was one of about 4 items I had to have. I love all the detail on it. However, it is so small that the detail is lost on its minuscule size. Please, S8, make this item a bit larger. The Mad Scientist Pig needs a bigger table for his whacky experiments! Thank you so much.

Executive Chef
    I finally got my Dancing Skeleton!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EB321EAC-287B-468D-AB91-03E2D9B5902F.jpeg 
Views:	36 
Size:	706.6 KB 
ID:	61122

Thanks to everyone who sent me extra PotP energies!!

PofP to all the Castlestorians still waiting for their desired prize!

Fashion Designer
    He looks great Hagy! His moves just make me smile. Looks like the little witches spell worked.

Glad you got your Potion Table as well Stymie! I hope everyone gets what they want from the tent before the prizes change.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm super pleased for you too HP! I had the kitsunecorn finally turn up yesterday for the first time, so grabbed him. I'm so happy I was able to get the 5 items that were on my wish list. 100% agree with SylvanS above - lol I do that often don't I!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Power of the Post! I just got the Potion Table.....
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I finally got my Dancing Skeleton!
    Congrats Stymie and hagypagy!
    (photo looks great hagypagy, love your setup )

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast