Page 53 of 79 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Quote Originally Posted by puffymagicdragon View Post
    Any updates? I am locked out for almost a year. What’s taking so long? Castle Story is fixed what is the hold up for dragon story? Will the game ever be fixed? Can’t you hire someone to fix this? So many questions and no answers or updates on progress or lack there of. So frustrating!
    They just don’t seem to care.

Rhino Keeper
    I?ve been locked out for at least 6 months. I do get daily ?where are you, coins need collecting? notifications though. So great🙄

Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    They just don?t seem to care.
    I agree completely. I wish they would fix the game or just tell us if they really ever are going to fix it. I think it?s mean to keep stringing us along. After all this time I think we really deserve answers if they ever plan on fixing the login problems.

I asked last week if there are any plans to ever fix the login problems. I have heard nothing. Will it ever be fixed? It’s been a year. Surely after all this time they could find someone to fix the problems. After all they fixed Castle Story. Are dragon story players less important?

New Resident

Locked out of dragon story for months!

I apologize if there's already a thread referring to this subject. I don't see one... I've been locked out for Atleast 2 months now. It keeps telling me that this game requires an internet connection..... I've tried multiple times a day. Anyone have any ideas for me? I have two islands and can't log into either one....

Still no luck. Maybe we don’t spend enough money to keep them happy.
    2023 and still locked out. Unreal!
    Last edited by pod5124cra; 01-03-23 at 10:52 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    This seems to be an ongoing issue, there is a thread on this topic here in the DS Bugs Forum that may offer you some ideas.

Hope this helps and you can get back to your game soon!

Still no answer. Will the login problem ever be fixed? It’s been a year. Just some honesty please.

Executive Chef
    Somehow taking comfort in the fact that I'm not the only one locked out. At this point, is it even worth reporting? It seems to be of no real concern to S8.

Rhino Keeper
    Same. I was able to log on for the first time in ages.