Quote Originally Posted by Plushka66 View Post
Dear storm8, I fully support mylord7. I am in Russia. My problems started with the beginning of the current Dragon tales event. I do not know if this is due to the territorial location, my friends who are in other parts of the world experience the same difficulties with entering the game on significantly developed islands.
Today I have been trying to login into the game with IOS device for 5 hours already. So far to no avail. I tried restarting the device and the game, as well as vpn, which also did not solve the problem. I'm not such a sophisticated user, but apparently there are clearly problems with synchronization with the server, due to data loading failure since my daughter logs in to her island from my device freely. So I agree with the previous author that the developed islands with many epic dragons and varied habitats are affected.

Please correct the problem.
If you're experiencing any issues with your account, which it sounds like you are, you will still need to please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8. Link is in my signature