Please help, I have been having great difficulties swapping RS over from iOS to Android. I have done it the other way around back in 2018 with no issue, now I want to go back to Android, I can't bring the game with me, it won't transfer. Bakery Story 1, and both RS2 AND BS2 all installed and progress has updated just fine, along with ALL the other story games I play!!! RS is the ONLY one. I do not know why, I thought it was because it had saved my progress to Apple Game Centre, but no, because that would have happened to the others!.

When I try to log into Facebook on RS1, it won't log in, and even though I am logged in on the new phone and the old one, it won't connect to Facebook no matter how hard I try, and I am worried if it does, it will just bring up the account that is on level 6, not 99 where my game is now. I only have one account as far as I know, and it I have been playing a very long time now, I do not want to leave RS1 behind just yet, having spent a lot of money on it over the years, so can someone please help a loyal supporter and customer of this dev!