Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/05: Wildfire Faeries | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    I thought that you can only receive 20 requests per day and send 30. I've been sending requests out to only 20 when I need 15 and 25 when I need 20. If I'm coming up short, I can still send a few more. I haven't had a problem. I worry that if you send out to all your neighbors, it takes days for them all to receive the request and I'd rather make sure my requests go to active, reliable neighbors. Maybe that's why we sometimes get a 4 day old request? I don't know when the requests expire, but also worry that someone will send what I needed days ago, messing up what I need now.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by r41pi View Post
    Does anyone know what the requirements are to build the window planter and the fairie hut?
    From page 1:

Window Planter, Magic Forge 4 hours - 10 scorched straw, 5 silver ore, 10 iron ore
    Faerie Hut, Magic Forge 6 hours - 10 tree stump, 5 silver ore, 10 scorched branch

Farm Supplier
    Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yasalaam View Post
    I thought that you can only receive 20 requests per day and send 30. I've been sending requests out to only 20 when I need 15 and 25 when I need 20. If I'm coming up short, I can still send a few more. I haven't had a problem. I worry that if you send out to all your neighbors, it takes days for them all to receive the request and I'd rather make sure my requests go to active, reliable neighbors. Maybe that's why we sometimes get a 4 day old request? I don't know when the requests expire, but also worry that someone will send what I needed days ago, messing up what I need now.
    Requests can get stuck, especially if you are asking neighbors for things and doing daily gifting. If you gift daily, make sure you scroll to the bottom of the gift queue and clear out your oldest "return the gift" post by returning gifts from the BOTTOM of the list, not the top. They eventually drop off, but if you aren't scrolling to the bottom to clear out your queue daily, things can and do, get stuck.
    Since only 20 requests a day can be accepted, as the days go by, people can get an older request from those who send out more than 20 at a time. This is true not only for event requests, but for other goalbook requests. So I always "accept" any request that shows up, just to keep my queue clear as well as fill in goalbooks for my neighbors. If, say, only 15 of the first days' requests respond, the day 2 or 3 or 4 requests may be needed.
    That's why we want a way to know who's active. If your request goes to an inactive neighbor, you will need another day for a mass request to be sent to a different neighbor.
    I will also mention, if you aren't getting responses after an hour or so, consider re-sending. I had a silent rollback on one of my accounts for the first "ask neighbors" part of this event. I usually just re-send to Stormy, if I get the message "you have already sent....." I know I need to force quit/wait longer.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 08-12-21 at 12:09 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for all that info.

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone tell when this event ends/expires ?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rheina View Post
    Can anyone tell when this event ends/expires ?
    It depends on what day you started the event. To see your end date, you can check in the storybook which should show how many days left in the upper left above the image of the grand prize Renee.

Executive Chef
    You can craft a maximum of 5 Scorch Hogs

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It depends on what day you started the event. To see your end date, you can check in the storybook which should show how many days left in the upper left above the image of the grand prize Renee.
    The timer above Renee stays on 0 days, thst's why I am asking
    I started on Sunday, speeded few chappters so I am now on chp 8, but cant figure out if the event ends on 15.08, since it is 10 days event

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rheina View Post
    The timer above Renee stays on 0 days, thst's why I am asking
    I started on Sunday, speeded few chappters so I am now on chp 8, but cant figure out if the event ends on 15.08, since it is 10 days event
    It ends 10 days after you started. For those of us who started on the day it was released we just triggered/began day 9. You can reinstall to fix your graphics issue if you want to. Might help make sure you're on the latest version. Do you play on multiple devices?