Page 33 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Also known as thingamajig or whatchamacallit.
    but...but...Blue Thingy is MUCH more descriptive of the blue swirly marble that drops from Sparking Mines and the Steed, no?

"Mind Stone".....so evocative.....I wonder what it does/where it fits into the story (aside as a drop from Sparkling Mines and the Steed.

Has anyone noticed them dropping before Part 2? I haven't. I regularly collect from mine, in hopes of Gold Nuggets and Wisp Lanterns (now that Coal is back to normal "black flag" max).
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    but...but...Blue Thingy is MUCH more descriptive of the blue swirly marble that drops from Sparking Mines and the Steed, no?

"Mind Stone".....so evocative.....I wonder what it does/where it fits into the story (aside as a drop from Sparkling Mines and the Steed.

Has anyone noticed them dropping before Part 2? I haven't. I regularly collect from mine, in hopes of Gold Nuggets and Wisp Lanterns (now that Coal is back to normal "black flag" max).
    I did not get any Mind Stones in Part 1, and they are barely dropping in Part 2. Goal 4 requires 25 of them. It will take a bit of time.
    Thank goodness the Steed will be dropping them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    I don’t know how you all are faring but the troll treaties are really kicking my butt. I missed 1 collection on Friday and after my third collection today I am still at just 9 treaties. I have not had a single collection give me more than 1 treaty.

If it does come down to it, I’ll burn 24 gems or 48 max on Thursday evening to try to get to 22. It’s better to burn 24 gems to speed up the troll camp because there’s the chance that you may get more than 1 treaty versus 25 gems to just purchase 1 treaty.

Yeah in the same boat I?m stuck at 8 been setting alarm no missed. Collections feel so behind

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    And don't forget it looks awesome and drops 1000+ Coins each time. I'm keeping it in my Realm, even post event.
    Lol. I did break down and I got it after all. Since we will need it for another part of this storyline it seemed worth it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nancys627 View Post
    You're a good salesperson. I got tired of chopping trees, so I bought it too thanks to you.
    I did, too. Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    Lol. I did break down and I got it after all. Since we will need it for another part of this storyline it seemed worth it.
    Yes, I think you get great value for your 150 Gems. I'm so happy to have it

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I think you get great value for your 150 Gems. I'm so happy to have it
    If we were only using it for this event, I would have passed on it, but since we need to keep working on this storyline, I think it makes tons of sense to have it. 😁

Executive Chef
    I just now discovered I can read back the event story/ dialogue on page 1. That's awesome!
    I'm usually to excited to start playing to take the time to enjoy reading it. + I don't have a lot of time my first login of the day.
    Has this always been there, or is this a new thing?
    I will definitely keep an eye out for this in the future.

Nightclub Owner
    I just now discovered I can read back the event story/ dialogue on page 1. That's awesome!
    I'm usually to excited to start playing to take the time to enjoy reading it. + I don't have a lot of time my first login of the day.
    Has this always been there, or is this a new thing?
    I will definitely keep an eye out for this in the future.
    SW always includes the dialogue for Main Storylines (past storylines are detailed in the HUB Main Story Goal Guide at the bottom of each post). Event dialogue is usually not recorded.

However, I keep copies of all dialogue for various reasons (namely the OCD is strong with me, lol) - if there's ever any specific dialogue you'd like, feel free to PM me.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm so glad you found the dialogue! It takes me hours to retype it from the screenshots I take. I don't tend to read it when it comes up so I enjoy reading it myself as I type it.