Page 58 of 75 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still working on the Academy and have been having trouble spawning Fangbeasts for about a month now, at least, so it's not just this storyline. What is the issue, @storm8?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I can't for the life of me spawn fangbeasts! I only have 12 of the 70 brew's I need and I have been working on this for over a week. From the farmhouses, I am getting Scorch Hogs, from chopping Aspens I am getting skunkupines, and everything else gives me direboars. The only thing that will give me a fangbeast is the cows and I swear I am getting maybe one fangbeast for every 50-60 hits on my cows. The same with chili peppers-I only get a few spawns per 50-60 collections. Any advice?
    I have a group of minks, firefoxes and swans in a corner. I almost see a fangbeast spawn from them every time I go visit them (rate about 1/20 roughly)

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    I'm still working on the Academy and have been having trouble spawning Fangbeasts for about a month now, at least, so it's not just this storyline. What is the issue, @storm8?
    My game has fairly consistent fangbeast spawn rates and I concentrate on things that don't spawn event monsters as well. I even had one from a patch of grass this morning and I've never had that before. They are definitely still around. I think it has more to do with how many things you collect from at once and how often you collect. As others have mentioned, the minks are fairly consistent spawners, but you need a few (~10-15) to collect from at once. When cows are in events, I collect from sheep and pigs. I dragged out about 15 fangpups this last week and after a few rounds of collecting only got 1 or 2, so I put them away as I felt it was wasting too much energy and went back to minks. I appreciate we can all have different experiences, so you need to play your own way.

After steadfastly working on "The Council Part II" I am finally to Part III.
    I don't know why but for the 2 days my Sparkling mines HAVE NOT produced a single mind stone.
    Does anyone know why this may be happening?
    Any/All advice will be much appreciated!
    Thanks
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

I've gone quite a few collections too with nothing. I don't think I need anymore mind stones now but I did need other drops from the mines and today they both dropped one. Just keep collecting as often as you can.

Fashion Designer
    I am on part 3 goal 10 and Read the Spell is crafting in the workshop.
    However, the Travelers Brew craft has disappeared from the potion shop. Has anyone mentioned this yet?

I have one travelers brew crafting that I started in goal 8 or 9, but the other potion shop does not show the craft. Hair of the Beast and Fire flowers are still dropping, so at least I can collect the ingredients.

So, just a heads up to anyone: put two brews in to craft before getting to part 3 goal 10, and/or plan to enjoy the break from crafting them for awhile!

Edit: I am on goal 11 now and the travelers brew craft is back. So it was just a 2 hr break during goal 10.
    Last edited by farmerted7; 08-30-21 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Grammar

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    After steadfastly working on "The Council Part II" I am finally to Part III.
    I don't know why but for the 2 days my Sparkling mines HAVE NOT produced a single mind stone.
    Does anyone know why this may be happening?
    Any/All advice will be much appreciated!
    Thanks
    Keep at it. The Mind Stones drop very irregularly, but they do come eventually. Power of the Post to you!

Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I am on part 3 goal 10 and Read the Spell is crafting in the workshop.
    However, the Travelers Brew craft has disappeared from the potion shop. Has anyone mentioned this yet?

I have one travelers brew crafting that I started in goal 8 or 9, but the other potion shop does not show the craft. Hair of the Beast and Fire flowers are still dropping, so at least I can collect the ingredients.

So, just a heads up to anyone: put two brews in to craft before getting to part 3 goal 10, and/or plan to enjoy the break from crafting them for awhile!

Edit: I am on goal 11 now and the travelers brew craft is back. So it was just a 2 hr break during goal 10.
    It might be similar to the Academy goals where it leaves and comes back. I'm still working on the part 3 goal 9 traveler brews. Have ~2 weeks to go as I'm only collecting from the council statues now; no more chopping trees at this stage for me as I've grown and chopped hundreds in the last couple of weeks and spent a lot of energy (which is fine as I have a lot stored) so I'll take special note to check the potion shop for goals 10 and 11. I'm looking forward to reaching the end which is now in sight.

Rhino Keeper
    Hello
    After 2 years I'm back to this game. Just now catching up. Is there any chance for me to get the Shadow King's Steed now? Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanche_Lady View Post
    Hello
    After 2 years I'm back to this game. Just now catching up. Is there any chance for me to get the Shadow King's Steed now? Thanks
    It seems not.

In the info on page 1, SW has a note (Post 3 under Goal Prerequisites & Notes) that says:

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    * If you complete The Council's Challenge in 7 days (from original release) you will receive the Shadow King's Steed. Once this time passes, the timed component for the Shadow King's Steed is no longer available.