Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
Pretty much do everything opposite of what you are doing now...except for going on adventures. Skipping an event well help also. Unless the event has a guaranteed energy dropper.. Saving energy will help you during Monster Hunts.. the MRC is your key to maxing as much energy as possible. You will have to compromise at times to get to your ultimate goal... large amounts of energy. Waiting 2 hours imho is a waste of a theory. What if like real life shows up and you cant blast through 40,energy every 2. Trying to win a leaderboard waiting 2 hour refresh is impossible or at least so brain numbing that would cause cerebellum to attack the rest of the brain.

I have a couple of accounts that i made sure to try and get some energy droppers through Cabbage Hut and was very lucky i guess. Lvl20 with around 1400 energy. So imtake advantage of,the lower level req and have enough to destroy anyone in a leaderboard event.. since belive it or not a lot of 20 lvl and under do not have Magic Forges.

Just food for thought
Wow ok. All that is very interesting. Thank you for your take on things. I?ve been at level 50 for quite some time, as I started playing the game day one but then eventually stopped playing for years for various reasons. I was never able to amass energy. Plus there was no MRC or Cabbage Hut back then. So anyway I?m back on now and I?ve been trying to play catch up through all these back stories, while participating in the events. I guess maybe taking a respite from the events and even the stories to gain energy might be a good strategy. Thank you.