Please feel free to move post where appropriate. Wasn't sure where to post my opinion! Anyway this might be quite long though. These are things I've noticed since Storm8 (ugh!) took over for Team Lava.

They don't acknowledge or care about their players at all! I found that out right away long ago when I sent them a support email. Low an behold only to get it back! With the message....(sorry don't remember them anymore! ) so zip! On support! Oh well. They also don't even replenish gems,, if you accidentally spent or lost them! What kind of support is that? Then then don't even listen or read their own message boards. You can tell by how the game has been run thru the years.

They've made goals at times for me, Barely passable. Especially if you get sick, or miss a day or 2 for whatever reason! You can't really cook what you want either, while doing said goal or in between goals, unless you finish them within a 7 day period! This includes the side goal. They've made the game more work than fun because of this! The old way was much better. I even had surgeries and didn't worry about not completing the goals the way Team Lava had them set up! I do like that they added the side goals to give players a chance to earn some decent prizes. Also for goals they've made everything more expensive! It's ridiculous really. The chairs are more expensive than the tables, they make you purchase stuff for the goals you don't want, or ever might use. Building the appliances are expensive as well. I can go thru $500,000.00 easy peasey! Ridiculous!

Their decorations haven't been that great. Now I understand it's difficult to come up with ideas. But when you make the constructable parts(imo) cuter than the decorations something is wrong here! Plus they keep giving sales on the decorations year after year! Or they don't do appropriate holiday stuff with sales.

They never give gem sales. Ever! Even on black Friday or Christmas! I don't think offering a 30% sale every week counts.

I have lost tons of my original neighbors in this game. Especially when Storm8 took over i lost about half of them. Now I have like 4 of them left! It's getting harder to find and keep good, active players! I get they have lives. A lot of mine(which I hate them doing) play part time. I have people who are added to my list , but in a few days you can tell that they've quit. Mainly this happens with players below level 50. So I hate doing i, but I just automatically delete them, or I just don't add them. RS is even harder in the friend department!

I've also noticed that if you're a new player. Developers have made it next to impossible to expand your shop! My 2nd account is proof of this. That n I noticed most of newer friends, have tiny places as well!

Seriously, in the last year I've noticed that any game is making it harder to enjoy. With RS and BS I've seriously considered quitting goals in the last year. But I know if I do that, I won't get new appliances or recipes. I refuse to pay gems for appliances. It's like, since Storm8 took over, that they are sadly, slowly, ****ing the fun out of these games for me and my neighbors.

So hopefully some will agree with my post. Even add to it. These are just my opinions of the games, and Storm8. Thanks for taking the time to read and possibly respond! Good day, or night to you!