Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    So I am now enjoying this event, and feeling very optimistic. Also I would like to thank S8 staff SgtBeebo for being around when the event started as the event starts at 4am where I am. So positive thoughts everyone.
    Thant's the spirit!
    I agree it's nice to see S8 staff helping us here. Very much appreciated!

I remember from the Pig event that things that only become available later in the event are very hard to collect withing the time given.
    This makes intermediate advance important too. (but they did mention some adjustments, so I'm not sure how this one will go..)

I caved and bought the second Fountain, hoping this will speed up my initial progress and makes further goals achievable without Gem spending... I hope.
    I don't normally spent Gems to complete events, but the prizes here are so overwhelmingly good and beautiful, and I had the Gems.. (if I get a Mint Chip in my Tent I will have a problem though..choices, choices..)

Someone else mentioned the Piggy Cottage (fully upgraded) and I agree. The event was brutal, but that Cottage is one of the best things in my Realm.

Thanks for all the help, tips and tricks and GOOD LUCK TO ALL !
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 08-21-20 at 02:54 AM.