Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 68 of 68

Thread: GOAL: Royal Touch - 2020 July 09 (5 Days)

  1. #61
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by annalimanada View Post
    I don't mind a gem stove or oven once in a while but not for 5 gems each while you at least needs 4 to finish a goal
    That?s not true. I already had one Bavarian Oven for a long time and bought now a second one.
    So I will finish the goal in time with only two gem ovens.
    It?s all about starting the other recipes that have long cooking times, like the Blueberry Buckle or the Lattes, in time and serve them at the right time.

  2. #62
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhambra34 View Post
    That?s not true. I already had one Bavarian Oven for a long time and bought now a second one.
    So I will finish the goal in time with only two gem ovens.
    It?s all about starting the other recipes that have long cooking times, like the Blueberry Buckle or the Lattes, in time and serve them at the right time.
    Good for you.

    I have zero Bavarian ovens.
    And I'm not using my precious gems (wich I worked really hard for to get them) on a 5 day goal. It's ridiculous!

  3. #63
    Hi all, I am new to this forum. Anyways I just wanted to say that I am a bit disappointed because it looks like I will not finish with the Pricely Pistachio Truffles since I only have one oven. I am debating whether it is to late to buy another one as I have exactly five gems. I have come so far not to finish!!

  4. #64
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    738
    I kind of regret not jumping on this goal when it started because it was gem oven and I didn't want to buy another one.

  5. #65
    Only 23 hours left on this goal at the moment. I have been using two Bavarian ovens, one I already had and one I had to purchase for it to count towards the goal. Looks like I won't be able to finish out this goal with the last 8-hour recipe. I'm very disappointed. The end prize looks really cute. I would have to use more gems to finish the recipes. I think we need more time on these 5-day goals, maybe 7 days??

  6. #66

    Cooking times are impossible!!

    I've been baking my butt off, in hopes to achieve this goal... I got to step 4, only to realize that I have only 20 hours left to bake 3 cakes that take 22 hours each, plus 10 others that take 8 hours, just to mention those 2 because, oh yes! There's also the citrine cake and the cappuccinos!!! ... How on earth am I supposed to do that??? What a huge disappointment! 😡
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    5 Day Goal - Royal Touch
    *Goal should end July 14, 2020 - (6pm UTC)*

    *Bavarian Oven Cookbook will now have TWO pages of recipes.
    Be sure to check all pages when looking for new recipes.*


    Royal Touch: Part One
    Serve 4 Blueberry Chiffon (30g to skip)
    - Basic Oven
    - 10 Hours *under Cake tab*
    Serve 4 Espressos (40g to skip)
    - Basic Drink Mixer
    - 4 Hours *under Coffee tab*
    Buy 1 Bavarian Oven (2g to skip)
    - Must be newly purchased and fully built to count.
    - Unlocks @ Level 20
    - 5 Gems each
    - No Parts Needed / Comes Fully Built
    Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp, UNLOCKS - Majestic Mousse Recipe

    Royal Touch: Part Two
    Serve 6 Red berry Delight (24g to skip)
    - Basic Oven
    - 8 Hours *under Cake tab*
    Serve 6 Latte (30g to skip)
    - Basic Drink Mixer
    - 22 Hours *under Coffee tab*
    Serve 4 Majestic Mousse (30g to skip)
    - Bavarian Oven
    - 1 Hour
    Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp, UNLOCKS - Brownie Royale Recipe

    Royal Touch: Part Three
    Serve 8 Blueberry Chiffon (25g to skip)
    - Basic Oven
    - 10 Hours *under Cake tab*
    Serve 8 Mocha (20g to skip)
    - Basic Drink Mixer
    - 30 Minutes *under Coffee tab*
    Serve 6 Brownie Royale (20g to skip)
    - Bavarian Oven
    - 3 Hours
    Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp, UNLOCKS - Princely Pistachio Truffles Recipe

    Royal Touch: Part Four
    Serve 3 Blueberry Buckle (50g to skip)
    - Basic Oven
    - 22 Hours *under Cake tab*
    Serve 8 Cappuccinos (40g to skip)
    - Basic Drink Mixer
    - 12 Hours *under Coffee tab*
    Serve 6 Citrine Cake (40g to skip)
    - Basic Oven
    - 4 Hours *under Cake tab*
    Serve 10 Princely Pistachio Truffles (40g to skip)
    - Bavarian Oven
    - 8 Hours
    Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp, 1 Free Garden Pavilion

    Final Goal Prize:
    Garden Pavilion, 3x3, 24 Gem Value (Released April 19, 2012 - Spring Gift Box 2nd Prize)
    Attachment 55985
    Deco placed - click for larger image/greater detail
    Attachment 55986

    GOAL ITEMS:
    Spoiler: show

    GOAL CARDS:
    Spoiler: show


  7. #67
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerbettym View Post
    I've been baking my butt off, in hopes to achieve this goal... I got to step 4, only to realize that I have only 20 hours left to bake 3 cakes that take 22 hours each, plus 10 others that take 8 hours, just to mention those 2 because, oh yes! There's also the citrine cake and the cappuccinos!!! ... How on earth am I supposed to do that??? What a huge disappointment! 
    Quote Originally Posted by rickyrayiv View Post
    Hi all, I am new to this forum. Anyways I just wanted to say that I am a bit disappointed because it looks like I will not finish with the Pricely Pistachio Truffles since I only have one oven. I am debating whether it is to late to buy another one as I have exactly five gems. I have come so far not to finish!!
    Welcome to the forum! I'm sorry you won't finish this time, it's happened to all of us at least once and it is never fun!

    Most find that a very large part of finishing these shorter goals is time management - namely starting the longer timed recipes ahead of time as soon as possible when able. To this end, the complete list of goal requirements is usually up within an hour of the goal's initial release. If you can find the time to stop by the forum at some time during that first day, it should give you a nice starting place for planning out your baking schedule.

    Hope this helps and that you get better results next time
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 07-13-20 at 08:28 PM.

  8. #68
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    185
    May be for the first time I will not be able to finish this goal.
    I was quite confident and posted here that with only 1 oven I can finish.
    now 15 hours left and by the time it will finish, I will be short of 3 dishes.
    Feeling sad.
    If I had 2 ovens then I could have finish it before time.
    Better luck next time.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •