I have noticed a somewhat lack of interest in the game.

I don't know what's caused this, I only have pure speculation on why I've been driven away a bit.

Lately, I have been off because of a high risk pregnancy, with my wife - not getting in person details, at least not in forum. But because of this high risk pregnancy, I've taken a lot of time off the game, self explanatory, and it's caused me to (I feel) almost fall out of the game entirely like it did last year back in September, but this time it's with both of my more "used" bakeries - instead of just the one. Which makes me even more scared, in a way.

I'm taking a break until she has the baby, but I truly hope I can bounce back from this entirely, and get a true sense, or even new found enjoyment from bakery story again.

When a game gets a bit boring, or you lose interest, what is the best thing to do? - to either prevent fully leaving, or even spicing things up in the game, to return and be the best neighbour I can be, to all the neighbours I have. Maybe not tipping daily as I have over 380 neighbours, just on one bakery, but at least making sure they at least get 5 gifts (if not the full 7) per week to ensure they are able to make SOME use of having me as a neighbour.

Again, would taking a few month break help me entirely, to get back in the game?

I don't care about losing neighbours anymore, like I may have in the past - as I realise there is a better and even more active one to fill my spot. And on my side, it would be selfish for me to have them keep me or be upset for them to delete me. So I understand.

Truthfully, I lost just a bit interest in bakery back in September of last year, I truly thought it was just a "phase" that would go away, which I thought it did, but in reality, I don't think it really did. I was just able to ignore it a bit, or play it off.

But again, my lack of interest has returned or has been made more apparent, for better or for worse? I don't know.

I hope this is a phase, and that maybe a prolonged break will help the lack of interest, but maybe I have outgrown the game. Maybe it is time to move on - even though I'm having issues thinking about fully leaving.

What should I do?

Out of all the threads I've made, this one is definitely one that I hope gets replies, answers, and stays up and on topic.

I used to be a semi hardcore player back in March 2017, and a little back in mid-late 2018, but I'm not even a regular player now. At most I'm on 4 times a week; at least for the last month. and that's just to look at my robot, weird but foolishly enough. It's really the only thing keeping me now. If you would've told me my future in the next 2 and a half years, let alone 3, back in 2017, I would've not have believed you.

It's like what happened to restaurant story, I quit back in 2017, because I grew interest in bakery, so I switched games, I returned back on restaurant I believe in late 2017, quit and haven't permanently went back to playing it, at least not actively. I truly don't want the same to happen to bakery like it did with restaurant.