Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233 LastLast

Thread: 06/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (June 2020)

Fashion Designer
    Perhaps the ice cream cabbages were just for the summer. Since many schools have started, perhaps S8 thinks summer is over.

S8 - whether the special weekend tent prizes come back or we go back to regular play, please make the prizes better. Many of us spent gems or gold coins to have the cabbage hut to earn more cabbages. Since we haven't been able to use them except for decorations lately, we've felt *****ed.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    No Ice Cream in my Realm either.
    Hope they switch the prizes soon, I think everyone has had enough of the mostly deco only prizes. (fingers crossed! )

I'm a bit sad I didn't manage to win an Ice Creamcupine

Fashion Designer
    I think right now our problem is they don't return to work until Monday, right? 😅
    Or is that just Support which works Mon-Fri?

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know if there have ever been Walkers in the Tent?
    It would be cool. I know they are not popular with everyone, but I would love just 1 in the collection of new prizes.
    I was wondering because I really want that flying raccoon.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Does anyone know if there have ever been Walkers in the Tent?
    It would be cool. I know they are not popular with everyone, but I would love just 1 in the collection of new prizes.
    I was wondering because I really want that flying raccoon.
    As of yet, no walkers have been offered via the tent but who knows what the future will bring. You can see the full list of prizes offered from every release in the Tents HUB thread which is linked in the first post.

Please put daily alicorns in the tent. It’s so boring and frustrating that no good price in weekdays tent almost 2 months. I saved almost 300 cabbages to throw, but no, no good prices at all.

By the way, I actually really want to buy gems to get weekend cabbages. The same problem occurred, I can not get good things at all, only decos.
    I always want that adorable Mint Chip Alicorns! I want to pay for it!!! But they don?t show in my tent.
    When I visit others kingdom, so many players have more than 5 mint chip alicorns. I am really really sad about that
    Luckily or not, I owned 3 mint chip alicorns before this weekend activity end. But if the Alis showed more, I would have to buy them all with no doubt.
    Last edited by CarrieLoveGames; 08-30-20 at 07:39 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m pretty grumpy over the regular tent prizes this month, there is absolutely nothing there that hasn’t been offered numerous times before and normally that would be fine because usually there is an ali or something that makes up for .... dry seasons but this time around they seem to have focused solely on the weekend prizes. I have a seperate issue with weekend prizes due to them making cabbage huts obsolete etc BUT so far the weekend prizes have been fantastic and worth spending a few gems on them and as it is now, with no weekend prize on offer, it’s just bad all around and I’d like answers from S8 about how they see the future of the tent. Are cabbage huts obsolete? What was wrong with the extra prize for winning 4 tent prizes like the pink seal and spider carriage etc. I’m sitting on hundreds of cabbages and no where to throw them and considering those huts weren’t free, I’m not a happy camper.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    I’m pretty grumpy over the regular tent prizes this month, there is absolutely nothing there that hasn’t been offered numerous times before and normally that would be fine because usually there is an ali or something that makes up for .... dry seasons but this time around they seem to have focused solely on the weekend prizes. I have a seperate issue with weekend prizes due to them making cabbage huts obsolete etc BUT so far the weekend prizes have been fantastic and worth spending a few gems on them and as it is now, with no weekend prize on offer, it’s just bad all around and I’d like answers from S8 about how they see the future of the tent. Are cabbage huts obsolete? What was wrong with the extra prize for winning 4 tent prizes like the pink seal and spider carriage etc. I’m sitting on hundreds of cabbages and no where to throw them and considering those huts weren’t free, I’m not a happy camper.
    Ditto!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    Ditto!
    Double ditto!