Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Bubble Buster 2020 Apri l16 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=AnnirasSweets;1616720]Wow... This is one pink recipe!

Attachment 55189

Might be a bit too pink for me but I'm very happy with the arrangement and detail. This is a definitely win, s8!

It looks too crowded for me, but it's cute and we can see how much effort s8 put on this goal, thank you s8 <3<3

I'm excited for the third recipe..

Executive Chef
    I really like the chair for this goal, not so much the tables. But I did find just the perfect table for it

As I don't like the way this new table pairs with it.

And if you take a notice, it almost matches the older Halloween tables.

It also has wooden sticks, like the Candy Table.

I'm just happy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FCBC67FD-E851-4931-A654-4C1C4BB83E88.jpeg 
Views:	78 
Size:	423.5 KB 
ID:	55190

It may not be the best paring I've came up with, but I really like it, regardless!

The newer table paired with it. It don't look that great, in my honest opinion. It also appears to be a bit taller than the chair. It's the perfect size for the Candy Table; and even colour!

Name:	F35513B4-8C14-4CE5-9020-07EB185C1F8E.jpeg 
Views:	63 
Size:	418.4 KB 
ID:	55191

--

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco2 View Post
    I like the paper. Tile is okay, but doesn’t go with paper. Don’t like the counters, but do like the first recipe.

Not a big fan of bubbles. They’re messy and sticky and I’m old. I liked them bunches when I was 5, but I’m over that, so I don’t care if I don’t finish.

Ahaha. I'm only in my 20's, but I wholeheartedly agree with this. I don't understand the appeal with bubbles either.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Farm Supplier
    I'm thrilled with the new recipes, the wallpaper, the counters and tables (not the chairs, looks a bit too busy for me). I've wanted a bubble or dot-themed goal for a long time and I LOVE that they kept the momentum going from the last goal with bold artwork paired with pastel colors. Recipe designs are far more adventurous than the old reskins we used to get, and I'm very happy that the first recipe on the first oven is so big on the counter. The opposite of those ugly, flat presentations of the (recent) past.

New Resident
    It is nice to have a goal!!!
    All my ovens/fountains/recipes are leveled up and not able to earn gems....with the new goal I can!

The deco does not matter because I have a Ghost/Halloween deco theme in one bakery and roller coaster theme in others and I am keeping my style, but displaying current goal/themes for the duration of the goal in a small section as they come.

I do not have an issue with any of the goals as long as they keep coming so I can earn gems. However, I would like to see past goal ovens be available for a time (of course costing gems) and given a variety of ovens/fountains so that everyone has the opportunity to get one or a couple they do not have. Almost, like a vault release (Disney style) for past Ovens & Fountains.

Stay safe and enjoy your families S8 & BS community!
    Last edited by Ebejo; 04-17-20 at 06:09 AM.

Fashion Designer
    To do or not to do the side goal... Trying to cut down on counters but wanting a goal prize is such a dilemma.

Rhino Keeper
    I love the new recipes , but the wallpaper is awfull ... not so excited about the mainprize but I do like the sidegoal prize ... well u can t have it all ^_^

New Resident
    Love the chairs and tables!! Side goal prize is pretty. Will deff do the side goal.

Nightclub Owner
    Love the look of the mousse itself and it's not as busy as the first recipe but I'm not sure on the whole ... I mean, it's a nice tray but it's still a tray nonetheless which means it automatically loses points from me. Seems this recipe is neither a win or a lose for my tastes.

Name:	BS 04-16-2020 Recipe 2 Counter.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	55207

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Love the look of the mousse itself and it's not as busy as the first recipe but I'm not sure on the whole ... I mean, it's a nice tray but it's still a tray nonetheless which means it automatically loses points from me. Seems this recipe is neither a win or a lose for my tastes.

Name:	BS 04-16-2020 Recipe 2 Counter.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	55207
    Definitely new looks, not sure if I'm liking it? Cannot find anything that matched it for my bakery view so far. I'm so behind with this goal

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast