Thread: SweetCo Goal completion help??

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy SweetCo Goal completion help??

Hello, i hope there will be someone on here who will be able to help me figure this out, because i have tried to do everything i can to figure this out on my own, but to no avail. I have read thru the forums on this subject and followed the steps to supposed completion of this goal, but I am still stuck...

So i have completed everything leading up to the "Proof is in the Frosting" goal. I bought & built the 2 SweetCo stations, next it asks me to buy 2 SweetCo Frosting Waterfalls (see attached image) apparently these frosting waterfalls are supposed to be available to purchase under the wall decorations tab... but for me, they are just simply not there. I have looked thru the whole entire tab over & over again, even the locked items, & seriously, it just isn't there! I don't know if this is a glitch or what, but i can't move on at all in this goal until i buy those waterfalls...

I truly hope someone here can help me figure this out... I've been stuck in this spot for months... I want to move on!

add me! storm id: @dabqueen71o
    (i play bakery story & restaurant story!)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-03-26-04-54-10.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	55057