RE: PROBLEMS WITH REQUESTS

Getting a notice that some requests had already been made when you didn’t. This has been a problem in Dragon Story as well. You start checking off requests and the the game resets and the check marks disappear. If you check them again, you’ll get the notice. Solution: just check one, wait for it to disappear and ask the rest you want to make.

You see help given in your News feed but it’s not registered in your game. Do a force quit and restart. This time the plans did show in the inventory. I had 10 there but none in chapter page. Force quit and they showed up.

As a point of interest, I sent out over 100 requests around 2:30 am Sunday morning (I didn’t start right away) and had my 20 when I woke around 7:00 and had another 20 arrive today with 40 showing in inventory. Thanks to all the posts, I finished this morning with hours to spare and souvenirs of all the items. Good luck to those still working.

Wording was a bit confusing on the visiting but if you click on the button on the page, it does take you to the Community.