This may sound smart-alecy but I don?t mean it that way. I?m genuinely perplexed. I worked long and hard to finally expand into Hidden Forest III, to finally acquire the elephant, and oc the property. Right away I?m informed, by Thurston I think, that we?ve awakened the Enraged Elephant Spirit and must fight him. So far there?s nothing out of the ordinary, right? Then EES appears and I see how many units of energy are required to subdue it! The number is so high that not all digits even fit in the bubble! Apart from my apoplexy over the energy digits, I?m seriously thinking maybe this is supposed to be a joke, or maybe a trick that idk about. Or maybe even a test, like I?m supposed to at some point understand that I?m meant not to fight him but to take some other action. Please let me know what I?m supposed to do. Bc meanwhile I have a flamingo trap that I paid for in gems and the event will end before I can move on to fighting the flamingo or any other monster. Thanks very much for any info!