Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 02/08 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2020)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by psychgam85 View Post
    I got 3 of her! I had tons of cabbages post snowball event since I had the cabbage hut and when I saw she was a trade ticket dropper, I kept getting her every time she popped up. HUGE help in acquiring expansion permits. Now that I'm far into the game, the expansions require lots of permits or the special enchanted permits so 3 trade ticket droppers on an 8 hour timer each plus that barber shop, the lion, and the piggy cottage has me flying!
    I have 4 of her now, and I’m not disappointed, but is this normal for the Barons tent? I finally got cabbage huts in both of my games last year. Then the snowballs came along and there was nothing that I wanted. In one game, I’ve only had the sleeping princess and decos. In the other, I’ve only had the wedding couple and decos. I visit daily, hoping for some variety.

Rhino Keeper
    In my other kingdom, I keep having the faerie couple show up in the tent. I thought that they weren’t good energy droppers, but y’all convinced me to get couple #3. So thankful for helpful forum members! Now I’ll try to shoo them over to other kingdoms and share the love

Executive Chef
    Is the Romantic Gazebo worth getting/ 25 Cabbages?
    Does it give Coins too? Is the Glimmerdust drop guaranteed? Is it a multi dropper?
    Thanks for any insights!

Fashion Designer
    I’ve only had the faerie couple show up once So many decos...
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    This has been a good Baron tent season for me, and I have been lucky. Got 3 new fairy-bride-and-groom, 2 spellbound princesses as well as the pink seal. Cost me about 80 cabbages altogether

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Is the Romantic Gazebo worth getting/ 25 Cabbages?
    Does it give Coins too? Is the Glimmerdust drop guaranteed? Is it a multi dropper?
    Thanks for any insights!
    I have the romantic gazebo from a past event, not from the tent, so don't know if they have the same drops even if they look the same. I don't normally collect from it, but testing it now I got 1 glimmerdust, 2x red petals and black flag for white petals. It's definitely a multi dropper, but I don't remember glimmerdust to be a guaranteed drop.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    I have the romantic gazebo from a past event, not from the tent, so don't know if they have the same drops even if they look the same. I don't normally collect from it, but testing it now I got 1 glimmerdust, 2x red petals and black flag for white petals. It's definitely a multi dropper, but I don't remember glimmerdust to be a guaranteed drop.
    Thanks shambalaya!
    Sound pretty good, and I always love multidroppers. I'll consider it if I get it in my tent again.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got the faerie couple! I used 24 cabbages! But I love them!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Thanks shambalaya!
    Sound pretty good, and I always love multidroppers. I'll consider it if I get it in my tent again.
    It drops 800 coins as well with every collection.

Banned
    3 days in a row. SweetHeart Chair ( Willy Wonka wouldnt even sit in that thing